Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another Loser --- Kari Lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Adios Amiga !!!   Great strategy telling the McCain Republicans to get the hell out of the room.   Disassociating oneself with the high character, military hero, in his home state was not such a good strategy.

https://azdem.org/kari-lake-tells-mccain...rs-a-hero/

"We don’t have any McCain Republicans in here, do we? Get the hell out! It was the party of McCain. It was bad. Arizona has delivered some losers, haven’t they? But we have some winners as well. We have Wendy Rogers… who is the toughest woman I know. We have so many heroes just like Wendy here in this state.”
She was an odd one for sure
(11-15-2022, 12:27 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]She was an odd one for sure

She could return as Trump's running mate (as speculated before the mid-term elections) but that would be pure death to any hopes of a republican victory should the GOP nominate Trump as their candidate for the General Election in 2024.  They'd lose all of the swing states (once again).
(11-15-2022, 12:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Adios Amiga !!!   Great strategy telling the McCain Republicans to get the hell out of the room.   Disassociating oneself with the high character, military hero, in his home state was not such a good strategy.

"We don’t have any McCain Republicans in here, do we? Get the hell out! It was the party of McCain. It was bad. Arizona has delivered some losers, haven’t they? But we have some winners as well. We have Wendy Rogers… who is the toughest woman I know. We have so many heroes just like Wendy here in this state.”

Horrible strategy. i disagreed with McCain on a lot of things, but would never disrespect him or what he went thru as a member of the Military. Regardless of whatever state he came from. And certainly not in a state that still has a lot of fondness for him.
Needlessly attacking John McCain, while simultaneously running for office as a Republican in Arizona, doesn't seem to be a very astute political strategy.  In all probability, it cost Trump the state in 2020.
Dear America if you make me choose between Biden and Trump again........
(11-15-2022, 11:35 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear America if you make me choose between Biden and Trump again........

Very easy decision for me..
(11-15-2022, 12:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Adios Amiga !!!   Great strategy telling the McCain Republicans to get the hell out of the room.   Disassociating oneself with the high character, military hero, in his home state was not such a good strategy.

This was four days before the election.  What an idiot.
(11-16-2022, 07:04 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

This was four days before the election.  What an idiot.

The fact that she said if she's elected there would never be another free and fair election in Arizona out loud should have been enough to convince you.
Three days out from election day, Kari Lake has little support from Arizona Republicans, instead relying on the endorsements of out-of-state extremists like Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis and Ted Cruz.

How is DeSantis considered an extremist? And why would Lake attack the republican party? Girl sounds like a nutcase. I don't know anything about her but saying the things she did about McCain and her support for that Wendy chick shows exactly who she is. 

If DeSantis did endorse her it makes me question his sanity. 

People like her are no better than AOC and people like them use the divide and conquer method to get attention yet somehow don't realize, or maybe don't care, that it makes them look like the extremists.
Maybe you should listen to her talk before forming an opinion?
Imo, she is like a slightly more inflammatory DeSantis, who invokes God a bit too much for my liking on the campaign trail. However, I think she would have done just fine as governor, because she has good policy and isn't afraid to go against the establishment in favor of the people (which is what DeSantis is doing). Her biggest downfall is her willingness to be confrontational, but almost inevitable in this political climate. DeSantis himself is confrontational. He's just governed well enough to overcome that. She doesn't have that track record to insulate her from establishment attacks.
(11-16-2022, 06:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should listen to her talk before forming an opinion?

The Founders made their arguments almost exclusively in print.  The written word is sufficient to know if someone has extreme opinions or not.  All the spoken word adds is charisma (or lack thereof).  That lets you know if they're electable and able to sufficiently stand out in a Congress.
(11-16-2022, 06:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]However, I think she would have done just fine as governor, because she has good policy and isn't afraid to go against the establishment in favor of the people (which is what DeSantis is doing). Her biggest downfall is her willingness to be confrontational, but almost inevitable in this political climate. DeSantis himself is confrontational. 

Lol  .... this is exactly how our wackos on the left see Elizabeth Warren and AOC.

Wackos to the Left of me, Wackos to the Right, and here I am, stuck in the middle with (myself)
Lake hitched her wagon to Trump. Had she not done that the election would have gone in her favor.

It’s not just Trump. People are tired of the anger and divisiveness from all sides. Her opponent took the Basement Joe Biden approach and it worked. She wouldn’t even agree to a debate.

It’s okay for Lake to be outspoken but she embraced the orangeman and people are simply ready to move on.
I'm more than willing to put aside Trump's shenanigans for policy..

Dude can run his mouth all he wants, just undo this disaster we're in.
(11-16-2022, 07:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2022, 06:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]However, I think she would have done just fine as governor, because she has good policy and isn't afraid to go against the establishment in favor of the people (which is what DeSantis is doing). Her biggest downfall is her willingness to be confrontational, but almost inevitable in this political climate. DeSantis himself is confrontational. 

Lol  .... this is exactly how our wackos on the left see Elizabeth Warren and AOC.

Wackos to the Left of me, Wackos to the Right, and here I am, stuck in the middle with (myself)

Lol. You're so smart. /sarcasm

I'm so over you middlemen getting to pat yourselves on the back, because you believe everything you're told on TV. Literally every person you are getting your news from is either an activist or a paid shill. There are so few people researching data and pushing back against the narrative. I sometimes spend hours research historic records and trends on here, just to have the lot of you dismiss it as conspiracy and NEVER even consider the data. You guys don't ever challenge your personal stance on anything. Tell me, Hurricane... give me one example of something you saw on the news and thought to yourself, "That doesn't sound right," then went and started looking into it for yourself?

Give me just a few examples of people coming from outside the system that weren't labeled radical or crazy? Ron Paul? Marianne Williamson? Trump? Kari Lake? Ross Perot? Who? They were all demonized. It takes an aggressive person to wade into that cesspool we call a government and knowingly face the onslaught that's coming, and yes, they often get hostile at some point. I wonder why? Could it be... can your tiny little brain entertain the idea that our entire mainstream media complex is funded by the rich and powerful? You think these journalists have your best interests in mind? Lol. Get real. Literally no person is making it up to the top in our system without making concessions to the powerful. That's who funds their campaigns. It isn't us. We don't make a dent. 

The moderates on this board are some of the least informed people I have ever argued with. At least the radicals on the left and right have the decency to stand for something. I will unconditionally concede that there are demagogues on both sides that get rich from being divisive for the sake of being divisive. They are profiting from being contrarians. Concede. You win. That said, you guys consistently ignore the fact that you are being constantly manipulated by people who are far richer and more powerful than these demagogues you hate so much. They just pay for credibility. You are just going to go with the flow as everything is changed to the will of the global elites who don't care about you AT ALL. 

So, yeah, go pat yourself on the back, you [BLEEP].
(11-16-2022, 08:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2022, 07:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Lol  .... this is exactly how our wackos on the left see Elizabeth Warren and AOC.

Lol. You're so smart. /sarcasm

I'm so over you middlemen getting to pat yourselves on the back, because you believe everything you're told on TV. Literally every person you are getting your news from is either an activist or a paid shill. There are so few people researching data and pushing back against the narrative. I sometimes spend hours research historic records and trends on here, just to have the lot of you dismiss it as conspiracy and NEVER even consider the data. You guys don't ever challenge your personal stance on anything. Tell me, Hurricane... give me one example of something you saw on the news and thought to yourself, "That doesn't sound right," then went and started looking into it for yourself?

Give me just a few examples of people coming from outside the system that weren't labeled radical or crazy? Ron Paul? Marianne Williamson? Trump? Kari Lake? Ross Perot? Who? They were all demonized. It takes an aggressive person to wade into that cesspool we call a government and knowingly face the onslaught that's coming, and yes, they often get hostile at some point. I wonder why? Could it be... can your tiny little brain entertain the idea that our entire mainstream media complex is funded by the rich and powerful? You think these journalists have your best interests in mind? Lol. Get real. Literally no person is making it up to the top in our system without making concessions to the powerful. That's who funds their campaigns. It isn't us. We don't make a dent. 

The moderates on this board are some of the least informed people I have ever argued with. At least the radicals on the left and right have the decency to stand for something. I will unconditionally concede that there are demagogues on both sides that get rich from being divisive for the sake of being divisive. They are profiting from being contrarians. Concede. You win. That said, you guys consistently ignore the fact that you are being constantly manipulated by people who are far richer and more powerful than these demagogues you hate so much. They just pay for credibility. You are just going to go with the flow as everything is changed to the will of the global elites who don't care about you AT ALL. 

You’re such a loser hahahaha Telling people they have a tiny brain and then go on to have them explain themselves with examples?! 

No one owes you anything on this board. You feel like you’re entitled to some enlightening debate dude. Get over yourself and go talk to people in real life about these issues instead of strangers (except Mike who you demanded to meet which is really creepy) on the internet.
(11-16-2022, 08:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2022, 08:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. You're so smart. /sarcasm

You’re such a loser hahahaha Telling people they have a tiny brain and then go on to have them explain themselves with examples?! 

No one owes you anything on this board. You feel like you’re entitled to some enlightening debate dude. Get over yourself and go talk to people in real life about these issues instead of strangers (except Mike who you demanded to meet which is really creepy) on the internet.

He didn't demand to meet me.  I offer to meet anyone on this board in person anywhere in Lake or orange county.  He's just the only one with low enough value for his time to do it.  
Seriously though, it was nice.
(11-16-2022, 08:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2022, 08:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. You're so smart. /sarcasm

Hey, look who it is. You know, for a guy that talks [BLEEP] in a majority of your posts, I'm consistently disappointed in your ability to deliver. Don't worry, I'm sure one of your fellow parrots will show up to give you a like and lol because you share their capacity for vapid thought. Unfortunately, that will just fuel your inability to recognize your deficiency in this area, too. 

I didn't demand to meet with Mikey, but I was happy to do it. It's amazing how you choose to interpret that interaction. I enjoyed my time with him, and I would meet with him any time. I'd like to think he shared that sentiment. I mean, he did make a fake account just to argue with me for a month afterward. I had to start being mean again to get him to commit to his main account again. C'mon... admit it Mikey. 

Seriously, though, I'd meet with anyone on this board. It odd to me that you think I would be intimidated to talk to people or that I spend all my time online. It seems like you have a really warped perception of who I am IRL. I talk to people in RL about this all the time. In my experience, it's the moderates that are the LEAST open minded. I have had lengthy political dialogues with every race, religion, gender, and party possible.  

I am as civil as it gets to people who are respectful. I have just decided to stop pulling punches on this board. I don't think YOU realize how much you guys are actually condescending towards people who don't share your beliefs. I mean... that would take self-reflection and humility, though, so it isn't surprising. Am I the one making a thread mocking any losses of the opposing party? No, that' Hurricane. Where's your indignant responses to that? Oh, that's right... you agree with him so it's cool, right? 

For the record, I don't think posters owe me anything. I think they owe themselves the honor of being critical thinkers and challenging their own opinions before being condescending about other people's opinions, you [BLEEP] nut rider.
Pages: 1 2 3