Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Peyton Manning Slams Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, used Comedy Central roast to slam the Jags. Classic!!
what was the joke?

Sitting up here surrounded by all these nobodies, it's like I got traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars
Nice to see this team is still on his mind Smile
Daaaaaamn. Well we'll always have that Poz pick 6 and the Scobee game winners.

Ha, he got slammed for his Jughead all night.
Peyton Manning means nothing to me.. he's a nobody who's never achieved anything in his career.

Seriously though, I've seen some people on Twitter & Facebook getting quite upset about this... does anyone on here actually care what he's said?

Quote:Sitting up here surrounded by all these nobodies, it's like I got traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars

That's pretty funny, actually.  
Quote:Peyton Manning means nothing to me.. he's a nobody who's never achieved anything in his career.

Seriously though, I've seen some people on Twitter & Facebook getting quite upset about this... does anyone on here actually care what he's said?

It's hilarious. It caught me off guard. I had to rewind it to make sure he said that. Obviously somebody wrote his bit for him, but it was awesome.
Quote:That's pretty funny, actually.  

Yep, the truth hurts and there will always be people who can't handle the truth.

Unfortunately it was pretty accurate for quite a few seasons while he was with the clots, not his whole career there, but definitely most of it.

His record against the Jags says it all.
Hate the guy on the field, love him off it.
Quote:It's hilarious. It caught me off guard. I had to rewind it to make sure he said that. Obviously somebody wrote his bit for him, but it was awesome.

I loved it. He was hilarious. When he got that Jags dig in all I could say was "noooo Peyton!" It was awesome though. The deflate gate bit was great as well.

He was definitely my favorite of the night.
I will say though... good lord Ann Coulter was horrible
Roasts have fallen off since Giraldo died, its a shame too because he is more known for the roasts than for being a brilliant comic.

With that said screw Peyton. Very petty thing to do from a guy who was supposed to be the face of football but could only get two superbowls, both of which the defense, running game, officials, and rex grossmen bailed him out on.

Worst thing about him retiring is the fact that some studio executives and advertisers are trying to make him funny.

I seriously hope Eli wins another super bowl just to over shadow him some more.

Atleast Eli has 2 sb mvps.

All in all Im glad we never tried to pay the kings ransom to get him here whether he wanted to be here or not. Take your noodle arm and broken neck and limp back to your local papa johns and get the hell off tv please.
I still watch YouTube clips of Greg Giraldo. The guys delivery was pure magic.

Roasts have some funny spots but are too forced these days. Interesting to hear that CC edited the Ann Coulter bit to make her look bad.
Quote:I still watch YouTube clips of Greg Giraldo. The guys delivery was pure magic.

His bit about menopause and female supreme court justices is one of my favorite jokes ever.

He took some high level looks at civil issue and then sprinkled some everyday idiot humor to it.

The letters from civil war soldiers vs golf war soldiers is great too.
Quote:Roasts have fallen off since Giraldo died, its a shame too because he is more known for the roasts than for being a brilliant comic.

With that said screw Peyton. Very petty thing to do from a guy who was supposed to be the face of football but could only get two superbowls, both of which the defense, running game, officials, and rex grossmen bailed him out on.

Worst thing about him retiring is the fact that some studio executives and advertisers are trying to make him funny.

I seriously hope Eli wins another super bowl just to over shadow him some more.

Atleast Eli has 2 sb mvps.

All in all Im glad we never tried to pay the kings ransom to get him here whether he wanted to be here or not. Take your noodle arm and broken neck and limp back to your local papa johns and get the hell off tv please.
[Image: 18c75f33b9e4ff068fed2aa5342a649c3868eb4af7998f37.jpg]

Peyton was hilarious
Jaguar Lives Matter

Quote:Peyton was hilarious

I'm sure the trainer whose face he sat on felt the same way.
Quote:I'm sure the trainer whose face he sat on felt the same way.

Maybe that big five head of his is compensation for something he's lacking somewhere else...so maybe she did get a good laugh AT him?
Pages: 1 2