Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Cancel Culture Loses this battle........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lincoln statue back on display at Cornell University library after abrupt removal

'Uncanceling Lincoln is a real win against cancel culture,' Cornell professor Dr. Randy Wayne says

An historic bust of President Abraham Lincoln is back on Cornell University’s campus after it was abruptly removed earlier this year. 

"I believe that this is the uncanceling of the cancel culture. The uncanceling of Lincoln is a real win against cancel culture that has taken over the universities," Randy Wayne, associate professor at Cornell University’s School of Integrative Plant Science, told Fox News Digital in a phone interview.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lincoln-statu...pt-removal
The bigger fools are the ones that gave into that idea in the first place
The article didnt mention any details of why it was removed in the first place, other than the brief mention that 'someone complained'. Maybe they found the movie Lincoln too slow moving with not enough vampires or superheroes? Sadly, this is how this sort of stuff mostly gets started to begin with.
(11-17-2022, 12:46 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The article didnt mention any details of why it was removed in the first place, other than the brief mention that 'someone complained'.  Maybe they found the movie Lincoln too slow moving with not enough vampires or superheroes?  Sadly, this is how this sort of stuff mostly gets started to begin with.

Bruh, didn't you see his biography?

[Image: p8815737_p_v8_ai.jpg]
(11-17-2022, 02:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2022, 12:46 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The article didnt mention any details of why it was removed in the first place, other than the brief mention that 'someone complained'.  Maybe they found the movie Lincoln too slow moving with not enough vampires or superheroes?  Sadly, this is how this sort of stuff mostly gets started to begin with.

Bruh, didn't you see his biography?

LOL, forgot about that one!
(11-17-2022, 03:36 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2022, 02:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Bruh, didn't you see his biography?

LOL, forgot about that one!

I've always been afraid to watch that.. Not for the horror value (hell, I was watching Faces of Death when I was 12) but I mean the cheese factor.. Is it actually any good?
(11-17-2022, 10:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2022, 03:36 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, forgot about that one!

I've always been afraid to watch that.. Not for the horror value (hell, I was watching Faces of Death when I was 12) but I mean the cheese factor.. Is it actually any good?

It's a perfect Saturday afternoon baked on the couch movie. I recommend.