Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: San Francisco launches $1,200 per mo guaranteed income program for trans residents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"San Francisco is launching a guaranteed income program that will provide direct cash payments to financially unstable residents who identify as transgender"

Mentally unstable would be more correct, IMO.  This seems ridiculous and possibly discriminatory.

San Francisco is a beautiful city with a lot of history, but maybe it's time for San Andreas to just take it all away.

https://krcrtv.com/news/local/san-franci...-residents
What in the actual hell? 

What?!
...Transgender “BIPOC” applicants for the program will be prioritized above non-minority trans individuals, the program’s website adds...

In other words, government sponsored racial discrimination. The left are such hypocrites.
They will do anything for the minorities, even the minorities that were just invented yesterday, except allow affordable housing to be be built for them.
The $1200 a month is way too much, of course, but with their housing prices it's not nearly enough at the same time.
(11-19-2022, 03:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]They will do anything for the minorities, even the minorities that were just invented yesterday, except allow affordable housing to be be built for them.
The $1200 a month is way too much, of course, but with their housing prices it's not nearly enough at the same time.

Stack all those minority categories on top of each other and this could become quite lucrative. A Black or Asian trans 'man to woman' could clean up. The next step will be to get themselves categorized as disabled because they can no longer procreate as their genetically assigned sex.

Just out of curiosity, would a woman transitioning to a man, ala Ellen Page, be considered an advantage in today's culture? After all, you are transitioning to a man, in her case, a privileged white man.
(11-19-2022, 03:39 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2022, 03:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]They will do anything for the minorities, even the minorities that were just invented yesterday, except allow affordable housing to be be built for them.

Stack all those minority categories on top of each other and this could become quite lucrative.  A Black or Asian trans 'man to woman' could clean up.  The next step will be to get themselves categorized as disabled because they can no longer procreate as their genetically assigned sex.

Just out of curiosity, would a woman transitioning to a man, ala Ellen Page, be considered an advantage in today's culture?  After all, you are transitioning to a man, in her case, a privileged white man.

I heard or read this somewhere..

You can become any gender you want to be. You can become a woman, a man or any other of the now hundreds of genders out there. 

But when you die and are buried, and unearthed thousands of years from now, you'll either be classified as male or female.
Amazing that the party that preaches equality finds more ways to divide and label us than the party they claim divides and label us.
THe enitre "Gender Identity" stuff is getting out of hand........

Over 100 gender, sexuality options on application for San Francisco's guaranteed transgender income program
Gender identity options on the application included 'Gender outlaw', 'Genderf---' and 'Ninauposkitzipxpe'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/over-100-g...me-program
(11-19-2022, 05:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]THe enitre "Gender Identity" stuff is getting out of hand........

Over 100 gender, sexuality options on application for San Francisco's guaranteed transgender income program
Gender identity options on the application included 'Gender outlaw', 'Genderf---' and 'Ninauposkitzipxpe'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/over-100-g...me-program

Just another give-away to rob taxpayers.

Next time I encounter a trans in public, I think I'll just refer to them as 'Hey There'. Non-offensive and it should get the job done.

Per the article, I see that University of Florida has an LGBTQ+ Affairs office. I'll be stopping financial Alumni support pronto. Not that will affect them one bit, but my conscience will be clear.
(11-19-2022, 05:10 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing that the party that preaches equality finds more ways to divide and label us than the party they claim divides and label us.
When is the free weight loss surgery for the weight challenged going to start? Free boob jobs? Nose jobs? A mouth full of pearly white caps? All these things effect your mental health too! Especially if you’re an over weight, small boobed tranny with a jacked up grill and a beak!