Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This proves that you can't trust electronic voting machines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or the people that handle them.......

Election Workers Discover Memory Card That Changes Outcome of Georgia Race

The discovery of a memory card in Cobb County, Georgia, has flipped the results of a local election, changing the projected winner in the Kennesaw City Council Post 1 special election. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou...JeTRww7JCY
That pretty much explains how Trump was selected as the GOP nominee. There's no way that many people could be supporting that draft dodging, tax evading, liar.
(11-21-2022, 01:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That pretty much explains how Trump was selected as the GOP nominee.  There's no way that many people could be supporting that draft dodging, tax evading, liar.

I can't tell if you're stupid or sarcastic..
(11-21-2022, 01:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2022, 01:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That pretty much explains how Trump was selected as the GOP nominee.  There's no way that many people could be supporting that draft dodging, tax evading, liar.

I can't tell if you're stupid or sarcastic..

[Image: F1894337-E283-4262-B5-D0-583-ABB938-DBA.png]

If he did dodge the draft, that was half a century ago. 
What taxes has he illegally evaded?  I'm sure he has (legally) avoided some, that's what tax accountants do for their clients, Democrat and Republican.  
If you eliminated EVERY politician and government official who has ever lied about something, who would be left?
You can't trust the machines or the people. The people running the elections have been openly ignoring and violating state laws with no consequences.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
What if the votes aren't even fed through the machine? Or even counted at all?

https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull/stat...0vqug&s=19