Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Jags Fans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now... here's a great turkey day tip for you......

[Image: scales.jpg]
Happy Thanksgiving, guys and Bunnie! We all have much to be thankful for. I hope we all have a great day, eat some delicious food and watch some good football; all with some good people.

Don't forget the Beano, the Alka-Seltzer and the Tums. And the pants with the elastic waistband. They are your friend. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

Lots to give thanks for this year..

The wife gave me the green light.. This Thanksgiving is going to be a memorable one.. Err.. Maybe not lololol
This will be an easy Thanksgiving for me. All I have to do is fry a turkey. I won’t even be using my own burner and pot so no cleanup afterwards and the frying part provides the opportunity to swill some Moscato wine.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.
(11-24-2022, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

The wife gave me the green light.. This Thanksgiving is going to be a memorable one.. Err.. Maybe not lololol

The green light for what….she asks nervously.
(11-24-2022, 12:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2022, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

The green light for what….she asks nervously.

A Thanksgiving wake-n-bake!!

All the chores were done, was up early this morning, watering plants and bushes, took the pup on a small walk..

Thanksgiving started mighty early, happy as hell, watching the parade and NO PAIN!! 

Banana Banana Banana
Thanksgiving football is just not the same without John Madden.

[Image: preview.jpg]
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a great day and can spend some quality time with friends and family.
(11-24-2022, 01:11 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Thanksgiving football is just not the same without John Madden.

[Image: preview.jpg]

Truth!!