Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seattle city employee sues over anti-White discrimination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seattle city employee sues over anti-White discrimination, ‘racially hostile work environment’

Ex-employee says he was forced to attend racially segregated trainings for White people to address 'complicity' in systemic racism

A former Seattle city employee has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit alleging he was a victim of anti-White discrimination due to a "racially hostile work environment."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/seattle...nvironment
We need more of this….
(11-29-2022, 08:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]We need more of this….

Yes, it's time you people owned up to your faults.
I hope he has all of this info in hard copy as actual proof. And if there were outlines for those classes I hope he has those too. Even better would be anything that was recorded. 

I would walk away from a job that required any of that crap. My SIL recently started a job at our local community college and the stuff she tells me.... Nope. I wouldn't put up with that stuff. 

"Mr. Diemert’s colleagues used their work emails to berate and entertain violence against him, referring to him as ‘some a--hole,’ the ‘reincarnation of the people that shot native Americans from trains, rounded up jews for the camps, hunted down gypsies in Europe and runaway slaves in America,’ noting that it was not worth addressing his concerns because he would ‘just come back with more stupidity,’ and that someone should ‘get a guy to swing by when Josh is in the restroom and beat him bloody,’" the lawsuit alleges.