Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kanye West on Alex Jones WOW new level of crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you didn't see this interview I've never seen someone so far crazy. Even Alex Jones was trying to bring it down to reality.
Nobody really takes him seriously, he's just a source of entertainment.
Per the interview:
Is there disproportionate Jewish influence in media/entertainment today? Sure. I don't think any rational person would debate this.
Did Hitler offer anything good to the world? Maybe the VW. Ultimately, no. His evil far outweighed any debatable good he might have done.
Is Planned Parenthood an abortion mill that disproportionately murders black unborn children? If 'disproportionate' means #of abortions/#of black women, then yes. If it means #abortions by black women / # of total abortions, then no. Regardless, I'm not sure how this is labeled the work of Zionism. It's amusing to me to see people cancelled for thier 1800's beliefs in eugenics (Sanger, Darwin), and yet still see the organizations founded on those principles continue on.
(12-01-2022, 04:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Per the interview:
Is there disproportionate Jewish influence in media/entertainment today?  Sure.  I don't think any rational person would debate this.
Did Hitler offer anything good to the world?  Maybe the VW.  Ultimately, no.  His evil far outweighed any debatable good he might have done.
Is Planned Parenthood an abortion mill that disproportionately murders black unborn children?  If 'disproportionate' means #of abortions/#of black women, then yes.  If it means #abortions by black women / # of total abortions, then no.  Regardless, I'm not sure how this is labeled the work of Zionism.  It's always amusing to me to see people cancelled for thier 1800's beliefs in eugenics (Sanger, Darwin), and yet still see the organizations founded on those principles continue on.

Blacks make up 13% of the population but black women have 40% of the abortions. It's absolutely disproportionate as Maggie Sanger intended.
(12-01-2022, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2022, 04:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Per the interview:
Is there disproportionate Jewish influence in media/entertainment today?  Sure.  I don't think any rational person would debate this.
Did Hitler offer anything good to the world?  Maybe the VW.  Ultimately, no.  His evil far outweighed any debatable good he might have done.
Is Planned Parenthood an abortion mill that disproportionately murders black unborn children?  If 'disproportionate' means #of abortions/#of black women, then yes.  If it means #abortions by black women / # of total abortions, then no.  Regardless, I'm not sure how this is labeled the work of Zionism.  It's always amusing to me to see people cancelled for thier 1800's beliefs in eugenics (Sanger, Darwin), and yet still see the organizations founded on those principles continue on.

Blacks make up 13% of the population but black women have 40% of the abortions. It's absolutely disproportionate as Maggie Sanger intended.

I misstyped.  should have read

If 'disproportionate' means #of abortions by black women/#of black women, then yes.  If it means #abortions by black women / # of total abortions, then no.
My view is that WWII was, militarily, an unavoidable consequence of how WWI ended.  Whoever was in charge of Germany in the late 1930s and early 1940s would have started the war and lost the war in much the same way Hitler did.  Whether German democracy would become a dictatorship in 1932 or 1942 is academic.  All the "good" things Hitler did, the minimum wage, the monetary stabilization, the reduced unemployment, almost any other party in charge of Germany could have also done at that time.

However, the genocide of Jews and Gypsies and Poles is not at all included in that inevitable war.  That's the part you can fully lay at Hitler's feet.
Personally the fact that these nut jobs don't want to endorse DeSantis makes me like him even more.
[Image: Screenshot-20221201-211145-Samsung-Internet.jpg]
Ye needs help.
Kayne West is having a billionaires midlife crisis… he shouldn’t be banned for life…
Once again, I think he is trying to make a point that he's executing in the most terrible way possible. That said, he's clearly off his rocker. That Netanyahu bit was pretty hard to watch.
(12-03-2022, 09:36 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Kayne West is having a billionaires midlife crisis… he shouldn’t be banned for life…

Has he said it was for life?
(12-03-2022, 11:31 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, I think he is trying to make a point that he's executing in the most terrible way possible. That said, he's clearly off his rocker. That Netanyahu bit was pretty hard to watch.

There is no point.
Yes, the 20th century saw many Jews gain comfortable positions in our economy.  No, they are not oppressing anyone.  In fact, to the extent that they have power, they are competing with each other as much as they compete with non Jews.  If Kanye thought some Jewish lawyer or manager ripped him off, he was always free to go shop for another, Jewish or not, who might offer more favorable terms.
(12-03-2022, 01:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2022, 09:36 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Kayne West is having a billionaires midlife crisis… he shouldn’t be banned for life…

Has he said it was for life?

I understand it to be permanent. Shruggs
(12-03-2022, 01:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2022, 11:31 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, I think he is trying to make a point that he's executing in the most terrible way possible. That said, he's clearly off his rocker. That Netanyahu bit was pretty hard to watch.

There is no point.
Yes, the 20th century saw many Jews gain comfortable positions in our economy.  No, they are not oppressing anyone.  In fact, to the extent that they have power, they are competing with each other as much as they compete with non Jews.  If Kanye thought some Jewish lawyer or manager ripped him off, he was always free to go shop for another, Jewish or not, who might offer more favorable terms.

You have nothing to base that on. It's not true, either. They are firmly entrenched among the elite (not all Jews, but the ones I'm talking about). I don't see how they get to sidestep white privilege.
(12-05-2022, 07:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2022, 01:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]There is no point.

You have nothing to base that on. It's not true, either. They are firmly entrenched among the elite (not all Jews, but the ones I'm talking about). I don't see how they get to sidestep white privilege.

Yep, and I heard that Harvey Weinstein was a really swell guy. Not oppressive in the least. Just ask all those people who are suing him.
(12-05-2022, 08:14 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2022, 07:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You have nothing to base that on. It's not true, either. They are firmly entrenched among the elite (not all Jews, but the ones I'm talking about). I don't see how they get to sidestep white privilege.

Yep, and I heard that Harvey Weinstein was a really swell guy.  Not oppressive in the least.  Just ask all those people who are suing him.

Yeah that Jewish elite in media is so powerful it was able to keep Weinstein and Polanski out of prison... wait...