Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 vs Lions Round 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a pathetic excuse for a performance 

Hard to give points but guess ill have to rewatch to try
(12-04-2022, 04:49 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]What a pathetic excuse for a performance 

I sincerely hope you really wouldn't rewatch this atrocious game.

If so, I'll give you 3 points man.
(12-04-2022, 04:50 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2022, 04:49 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]What a pathetic excuse for a performance 

I sincerely hope you really wouldn't rewatch this atrocious game.

If so, I'll give you 3 points man.

Not the whole game lol

The long extended highlights package for me

I'm not wasting a hour+ rewatching this pathetic excuse of a Oline +Dline
3 Christian Kirk

That's about it.
3. Christian Kirk - Engram and Zay Jones couldnt catch a cold today but Kirk showed up.

2. Olukon - Made tackles. Lead the defense today. Bad secondary play combined with no pass rush. Still played well.

1. Muma - Made tackles. 1.5 sacks. Not too shabby for his 2nd official start. Was around the ball. Wrapped up well.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
3 - Cooke
2 - Patterson
1 - Muma
On Saturday, -3 to TLH fox affiliate for deciding we needed to see the tacks game instead of the Jags.

On Sunday, I give them a 1 for not making me personally witness this game.

3 - medical staff for whatever they shot up Trevor with after that hit. They cut to it on RZ and I all but wrote the rest of the season off.
2 - spending my day doing other things that brought me enjoyment.
1 - TLH fox affiliate

nobody on the team deserves points for that outing.
From the perspective of a Lions fan:

3. Foye Oluokun Not surprisingly on this end, played at a high level regardless of what transpired around him. Pro Bowl caliber player. Worth every penny of his contract.
2. Christian Kirk. Is turning out to be a much, much better FA signing for the Jaguars than I thought. It's looking more and more that the problems the Cardinals had late last season were much more related to the QB and HC.
1. Trevor Lawrence. Other than Kirk, didn't have enough help around him. Though Lawrence wasn't on top of his game as the Lions built a 23-6 halftime lead, he gave the Jags a chance to stay in the game if more around him would have played better. Much more than anything, Lawrence is on this list because of the leadership he displayed by coming back into the game and being the key reason, the Jags scored a TD on the team's first 3rd QTR possession.
3 - Kirk
2 - Oluokun
3 Kirk
2 Oluo
1- Cooke
low voting round, not surprising considering the quality of performance we put out

Kirk 14
Oloukon 9
Cooke 4
Muma 2
Patterson 2
Trevor 1