Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Make A Jags Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: C4bZB]
Saw this online, who y'all picking ?
Brunell
Freddy T
Jimmy
O-Shag-Hennessey
Pete Mitchell only worth $2? I could argue that he's the best tight end we've had in franchise history, alongside Mercedes. He's certainly not 3rd.

That said....
Brunell
MoJo
Jimmy
Mitchell
Brunell
MJD
Jimmy
Mitchell
Little Man
Why are you guys so obessed with TEs?
Please, no pics of Long Ding.. Thank you!
#8, 28, and 82. Keep the change.
Garrard, mjd, Greg, Jimmy, Keenan, o’shaughnessy
(12-07-2022, 06:52 PM)Calmecac Wrote: [ -> ]Garrard, mjd, Greg, Jimmy, Keenan, o’shaughnessy

I’d take 2022 Lawrence over Garrard.
I'll take:

Brunell - $5
Taylor - $5
Smith - $5
O'Shaughnessy - $1

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Lawrence
Taylor
Smith
and give me Pete Mitchell. Saved some dough

(12-07-2022, 05:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Please, no pics of Long Ding.. Thank you!

[Image: pervert-smile-stare.gif]
Brunell
Mojo
Smith
McCardell
(12-07-2022, 05:43 PM)MyKids Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you guys so obessed with TEs?

Because we've never had a good one. Lewis had one good season, and it wasn't anything special.
Lawrence, Smith, Taylor, Mitchell and McCardell with my extra dough.
Lawrence is not an option,
The $1 dollar qb is gabbert, and he is very expensive for what he was. He should have cost one cent.
DG, MJD, Jimmy, Keenan and Pete

Best bang for your buck, but dang if I could found a way to put Freddy in there instead
(12-07-2022, 11:52 PM)Calmecac Wrote: [ -> ]Lawrence is not an option,
The $1 dollar qb is gabbert, and he is very expensive for what he was. He should have cost one cent.

That's hilarious. Didn't even look at the number... I just saw the long hair. I thought 1 buck was underselling Lawrence. Welp, that makes it harder. Skipping TE. McCardell, Garrard, J. Smith, and Taylor. I think Garrard could have done what Brunnell did behind T. Boselli. Btw, that is probably the single most important person in that late 90's squad.
ill take

Mark
Thunder and Lightning
MJD
I always thought the concept of these was you have to take one from each row, not mix and match the entire board. Maybe I'm wrong?
Give me $3 row
Garrard
MOJO
McCardell
Brady
Bonus
I get Pete Mitchell and Marvin Jones

Slant, slant, slant and big body TE to chip the pass rush
Pages: 1 2