Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is the truth slowly leaking out about what really happened November 22nd 1963?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lee Harvey Oswald Tied To CIA Before JFK Assassination, Investigator Claims

CIA documents indicate Lee Harvey Oswald was involved in a secret intelligence operation roughly three months before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963, an investigator claimed this week.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/lee-harve...cJegbji1gw
There's a reason they have been keeping this information secret. Yet another "conspiracy theory" that's looking more true than untrue.
(12-08-2022, 11:54 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]There's a reason they have been keeping this information secret. Yet another "conspiracy theory" that's looking more true than untrue.
I've seen some stuff of the political family that was involved... 2 of them were president. If that stuff is true, it's crazy how long these agencies have been corrupted.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Corrupted is the right word, but I don't think they would have seen it that way. I think in years past, those agencies were corrupt, but believed they were patriots protecting the country from Communists. I imagine it's not much different today, really. Instead of communism, well-meaning dupes believe they are protecting the country from bad thought... foreign or domestic.