Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: GOP Rep Finds American Flag in Trashcan Outside Sheila Jackson Lee's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dems are getting brazen in showing their hatred and disrespect for America.......

Photos: GOP Rep Finds American Flag in Trashcan Outside Sheila Jackson Lee's Office - Was Being Used to 'Move' Flag

A Purple Heart Republican congressman from Florida took to Twitter Thursday to express his anger at how an American flag was treated by Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee who stuck the flag in a garbage can while moving to a new office.

https://ijr.com/photos-gop-rep-finds-ame...manualpost
I like Brian Mast but he's attempting to create something from nothing.
I didn't click that link. It feels like the conservative version of a noose hanging from the garage door. The only question is whether or not the FBI will be sent to investigate.
(12-09-2022, 12:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't click that link. It feels like the conservative version of a noose hanging from the garage door. The only question is whether or not the FBI will be sent to investigate.

Agree, this seems like a bit of an overreach.
Ideally, Mast should be collegial, knock on Lee’s door and ask her politely if she could find a more suitable receptacle for moving the flags.This ‘gotcha’ tactic is exactly what’s driving a wedge in this country.

Swing and a miss, Brian Mast. Be better.