Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hype video returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
please note no screaming due to fact i was at work on a Break.   Still a hype video though.

https://youtu.be/_25G44TSGDI
Victory is guaranteed now.
I’ll be glad if we hold Henry under 120
(12-09-2022, 03:29 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll be glad if we hold Henry under 120

They need to run blitz and they need to attack the LOS. None of this back pedaling [BLEEP]. I want to see Muma, Lloyd and Oloukon both being shot around tackles and shooting gaps right at the guards. 

You cannot let Henry get any momentum going. That's where we've always struggled and I fully expect Walker, Fatukasi and Co. to earn their stripes in this one and the next match up with them.

It's put up or shut up now this late in the year. The tacks know what's on the line and so do we. You built this defense for these types of opponents and games specifically so they better [BLEEP] deliver. 

Put that on a memo somewhere and stick it on their helmets. Come out flat in this one like you did in Detroit and you're going to see a player or two get flattened, literally.
Meow.. Meow!!

Go Jacksonville Pandas!!
(12-09-2022, 02:56 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]please note no screaming due to fact i was at work on a Break.   Still a hype video though.

If you're on break they can't fire you for screaming

Please note: I am not in HR
Maybe after the break, the videos will now bring luck. lets go meowing over the tacks
Go jags:!
(12-09-2022, 05:02 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2022, 02:56 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]please note no screaming due to fact i was at work on a Break.   Still a hype video though.

If you're on break they can't fire you for screaming

Please note: I am not in HR

iI didn't scream cause last time i did that there i scared the employs. they thought something was wrong,they are not going to fire me anyways. Its a voltunteer job. I didn't want to scare them again.
Welp we're going down and we're going down hard.
how about those Jags today. Like i said my hype videos are not a curse. I make  one this week,and jags win.
Did you eat salmon today? Did you have your lucky peneey?
(12-09-2022, 10:47 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe after the break, the videos will now bring luck. lets go meowing over the tacks

Let's go, we meowed right into their mouth.
(12-11-2022, 08:45 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2022, 10:47 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe after the break, the videos will now bring luck. lets go meowing over the tacks

Let's go, we meowed right into their mouth.

Quite being pussycats and became Jungle Cats!
(12-11-2022, 08:43 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Did you eat salmon today? Did you have your lucky peneey?

yes to salmon,there is no lucky penny. this year  its the fish.  vs Raiders i eat salmon jags win, friday night before ravans game  we had fish for dinner,jags win.  today i eat salmon,jags win. its the fish.

Real Life Jaguars eat fish.
(12-11-2022, 08:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2022, 08:43 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Did you eat salmon today? Did you have your lucky peneey?

yes to salmon,there is no lucky penny. this year  its the fish.  vs Raiders i eat salmon jags win, friday night before ravans game  we had fish for dinner,jags win.  today i eat salmon,jags win. its the fish.

Really?  I guess we learn something everyday.
(12-11-2022, 08:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]

You got it good brotha, Eating some healthy Salmon and bringing jax some Dubs.
I also eat salmon a lot. Its super healthy. Speaking of eating, jags better stay hungry.

Let's go jags!.
(12-11-2022, 10:00 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]Welp we're going down and we're going down hard.

This had me laughing. Reminded me of bill Paxton's game over man. 

What are we going to do now man!
Good macros with salmon, can't go wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5