Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 va Titans Round14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeaaaa buddy

What a win
3 TLaw
2 Dewey
1 Engram
3 Lawrence
2 Engram
1 Oline
3 - Trevor: put the offense on his back with zero running game.
2 - Defense: seemed to struggle early and no real standouts, just individual players making turnovers/plays when needed.
1 - Agnew: so dynamic. Had a return called back on an unnecessary hold.
Trevor 3
Engram 2
Campbell - 1

Honorable Mentions: 
 Zay Jones - big game - but 2 drops
Defense - struggled early but forced multiple turnovers and secured yet another

doghouse:
 OL looked really bad early - play-calling and Trevor's mobility mitigated that in second half - still a problem area
3. Lawrence
2. Engram
1. Walker

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
3 Lawrence
2 Engram
1 WIngard
3. Lawrence - career day
2. Engram - also career day
1. Campbell - guy is becoming a lockdown corner. Had 2 great PBUs where he turned and located the ball on deep passes.
3. Trevor
2. Engram
1. Wingard
3. Trev
2. Engram
1. Walker
3. Tlaw
2. Engram
1. Campbell
3 - Lawrence
2 - engram
1 - campbell
3- Trevor
2- Engram
1a- Zay
1b- Campbell
Wingard just keeps making game-changing plays.
3 TLaw: He's established himself as the future of the franchise.
2 Engram: What a day, Just when you thought Zay's toe-tapper TD was the highlight of the day, Engram does him one better.
1 Campbell: debated whether to give this point to Dewey or Walker in his stead, but it's worth noting that the kid has shown great development over the course of the season. Early on tracking the ball in man coverages was a glaring weakness, but he's shown that he can learn some new tricks

NC Chiasson comes back from IR and his only contribution of note is an unsportsmanlike penalty. Grape job, kid.
3 T Law

2 Engram

1 Campbell
Sorry for not being original but I agree with those that say:

3.  Lawrence

2.  Engram

1.  Campbell 

The first two were easy.  I considered giving the final spot to one of the players that made a big play but Campbell earned it over the course of the game.
the results for rd 14

Player Points
Trevor 45
Engram 28
Campbell 8
Dewey 4
Walker 2
Agnew 1