Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vote For Trevor: Fedex Air Player of the Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Voted.

Trev currently has 49% of votes.
Never really understood why they would have a QB in the poll who lost their game. Seems kinda odd.
Damn, wish I still had Twitter.
(12-12-2022, 07:30 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, wish I still had Twitter.

It's a rigged system anyway.. I'll throw an extra vote for TLaw in there for ya.
(12-12-2022, 07:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Never really understood why they would have a QB in the poll who lost their game. Seems kinda odd.

I could forgive it if they barely lost because the defense couldn't hold the opposition from retaking the lead at the end, the way we've seen the Jaguars squander many Trevor leads this year.

In the Vikings case I don't get it, either.
(12-12-2022, 07:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2022, 07:30 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, wish I still had Twitter.

It's a rigged system anyway.. I'll throw an extra vote for TLaw in there for ya.

Throw me a couple extra for good measure .
surprised a twitter poll is actually working out in our favor but yeah, he runnin away with it and should that was a wild game.
(12-12-2022, 08:11 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]surprised a twitter poll is actually working out in our favor but yeah, he runnin away with it and should that was a wild game.

Elon fixed it.

(12-12-2022, 08:03 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2022, 07:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]It's a rigged system anyway.. I'll throw an extra vote for TLaw in there for ya.

Throw me a couple extra for good measure .

I got you bud.
Voted!
me votee for trebor