Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags run to the division lead: Tacks vs. Clots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While much focus has been on the Jags v. Tacks, lets not forget that the Clots could win out and potentially win the Division at 8-8-1.  They are currently schooling the Vikings 17 - 0 in qtr 1.

Clots remaining schedule: Chargers, @NYG, Texans.
Yes, it could be a three team rece but that depends on us beating Dallas.

It's not 20-0 and VIkings offense is horrendous
I'd be surprised if we hold up our end of the race and win out.
The vikings look like they haven't even woken up yet. What a pathetic display by a "playoff" team
(12-17-2022, 03:01 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]The vikings look like they haven't even woken up yet.  What a pathetic display by a "playoff" team

I think football outsiders has had them as the weakest team with their record of all time several times this year. They're going to get stomped in the first round of the playoffs.
Yeah, they're worse than the worst I saw from the Jaguars. 30-0 down at home in the 2nd quarter.

This is the kind of performance we want from Cowgirls. Please forget us. Prepare for the Iggles instead of us...
Refs killed the Vikings
Vikes getting 'Myles Jacked' today by refs. This thread might be more irrelevant in the next 2 min.
That will go down as one of the worst referee calls in the history of the NFL.
(12-17-2022, 05:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]That will go down as one of the worst referee calls in the history of the NFL.

Truly terrible
i guess the 4th down yardage was too much for the Clots kicker?
Holy cow!
This game is turning into 'The Curse of Frank Reich'. If the Vikings win this, it becomes the largest comeback in NFL history, and it will come against the team that fired the author of that comeback. Gotta love the delicious irony...
I've been laughing my [BLEEP] off for 3 and a half hours!!

This has been the most hilarious game I've ever watched. 2 teams. 2 loser squads that have no [BLEEP] clue. What a great way to spend a Saturday! Oh, Jeff Saturday! LOL!! It's just so awesome. Whether the clots win or the vikings win. Both teams are losers!!!!

It's just amazing to watch
(12-17-2022, 05:39 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]I've been laughing my [BLEEP] off for 3 and a half hours!!

This has been the most hilarious game I've ever watched.  2 teams.  2 loser squads that have no [BLEEP] clue.  What a great way to spend a Saturday!  Oh, Jeff Saturday!  LOL!!  It's just so awesome.  Whether the clots win or the vikings win.  Both teams are losers!!!!

It's just amazing to watch

This is a classic. The game of the year
Laughing my [BLEEP] off!!! I've never rooted for a tie so hard in my life!!!

This game is the biggest trash game I've ever seen! A tie would solidify it!!!
So they just said Colts will be the first team ever with 2 ties in a season if it happens today.
That's a shame! It should have been a tie... But damn, the clots are so worthless
(12-17-2022, 06:02 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ], the clots are so worthless

Thank God!
The vikings are kings of the North. LOL. What a joke
Pages: 1 2