Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Honorary Charger fans for the next 3-4 hours.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Where my Charger fans at #BoltUp let's go beat the titans now

lolol
Yup got the game on right now. Tannehill carted into the locker room and Chargers just went up 7-0!

GO BOLTS
Chargers up 7-0!
Lets go Chorgers!
Chargers!! Bolt up
(12-18-2022, 05:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup got the game on right now. Tannehill carted into the locker room and Chargers just went up 7-0!

GO BOLTS

I hate to see anyone get injured but.. man if he misses time this division is ours lol. Willis aint it.
Let's Go!!!!!. Cmon Herbert
(12-18-2022, 05:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup got the game on right now. Tannehill carted into the locker room and Chargers just went up 7-0!

GO BOLTS

Yess!!!!!

Rooting for the Bolts (for now) from Duuuuvaaalllll!!!!))!
Ok. How can the Chargers win but Herbert, Ekeler, and Allen get no fantasy points?
(12-18-2022, 05:48 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]

GO BOLTS

I hate to see anyone get injured but.. man if he misses time this division is ours lol. Willis aint it.

I checked his stats from earlier in the season. I find it hard to believe they're real because they're so bad. He's not ready yet.
(12-18-2022, 05:54 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. How can the Chargers win but Herbert, Ekeler, and Allen get no fantasy points?

Ekeler left the game with an injury
Bolts! Bolts! Bolts!
tannehill is back in and the [BLEEP] tacks just scored a td 7-7
Charrrvuuuuaaaaal!!!
Come on Chargers. Herbert is due for a good game.

Crybaby Raiders gonna win at home against the Pats.
Chargers really chorgering it up right now.
Chargers look like [BLEEP]. Just dropped an INT.
LAC fixing to get points before half hopefully.
Chargers not playing well. If titans can win today it'll take a lot of the wind out of our sails. The wild card picture will look a little more promising though.
7-7 at the half. Chargers gave away points right before half time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8