Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 vs COWGIRLS ROUND 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaPV-C7uBzC-eFUb2rDNT...Q&usqp=CAU]

HOW ABOUT DEM COWBOYS BABYYYYY
Sorry i'm breaking your rules today

3 Trevor
3 Jenkins
3 Zay Jones
3 Jenkins
2 Jones
1 Engram/Trevor.

That fight to save a timeout was huge
3. Jenkins
2. Trevor
1. Zay Jones/Patterson
(12-18-2022, 05:35 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaPV-C7uBzC-eFUb2rDNT...Q&usqp=CAU]

HOW ABOUT DEM COWBOYS Jags BABYYYYY

Fixed that for you.  

1. Jenkins. Poop ton of tackles and 2 ints
2. Trevor, overcame the int and fumble (in trying to do too much)
3. Jones. Catching the ball and scoring the teddies.
After this game 321 is not enough unless you can put five players in each category, and today even that might not be enough.
(12-18-2022, 07:14 PM)Norseman Wrote: [ -> ]After this game 321 is not enough unless you can put five players in each category, and today even that might not be enough.

purpose of the 321 brother

after games like this it forces ya to really concentrate on rewatching to see who deserves the points
(12-18-2022, 05:37 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]3 Jenkins
2 Jones
1 Engram/Trevor.

What did Engram do? Fight to get out of bounds? I missed the play.
(12-18-2022, 07:48 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]
2 Jones
1 Engram/Trevor.

I’m not sure I’d put him to 3, but he fought real hard to get out of bounds.  That play made it to where the Jags got their TO back and :12 seconds left.  So many critical plays one could look back at.  That was one of them. At one point the announcers said that was the play of the game.  He really fought for that one.
(12-18-2022, 07:48 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]
2 Jones
1 Engram/Trevor.

Engram fought for like 4 yards to get out of bounds, and if he hadn't I highly doubt we woulda won the game. He played a good game outside of that aswell but there were so many big performances it's hard to put him in the top 3.
Jenkins, Patterson, Engram (that was the most heart i've seen on a play to get out of bounds from a Jaguars player ever). Lawrence, Zay.
3.  Jenkins - He had 18 tackles and 2 interceptions including a pick 6 to win the game.

2.  Lawrence - He had over 300 passing yards and 4 touchdowns.  The two mistakes kept him out of the top spot.  However, still a great day.

1.  Zay Jones - 109 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns
(12-18-2022, 09:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1604...cnxeYVIb-A

Imagine working at the NFL statistics department in 1991 and their like, okay boys we gonna need you to track each and every tackle now. I bet they was mad LOL
(12-18-2022, 07:21 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2022, 07:14 PM)Norseman Wrote: [ -> ]After this game 321 is not enough unless you can put five players in each category, and today even that might not be enough.

purpose of the 321 brother

after games like this it forces ya to really concentrate on rewatching to see who deserves the points

I know. For me the problem is to compare ex. Trevor TD passes vs Jenkins’ INTs. How do one compare Trevor’s fumble to Jenkins’ overall play outside those key interceptions? Also, how much should one weight a key reception at the end against an overall solid performance by another receiver? A runstop tackle on 2nd and 5 could be the pivotal play of the game that gets buried by the flashier performances.

To one who has never played the game it is near impossible to evaluate. Which is why I don’t vote because while I have a decent understanding of the game, I don’t see all the nuances you guys pick up on. Today there were so many contributions that it seems impossible.
3 Jenkins
2 Trevor
1 Zay Jones
3 Jenkins
2 Jones
1 Trevor
Evan Engram the last 2 weeks…

19 receptions
224 yards receiving
2 TDs

Good to see him getting some points. Engram’s heart grew 3 sizes on that out of bounds play, like the cartoon the grinch stole Christmas. It can be remembered as the Grinch Play
3. Rayshawn Jenkins
2. Trevor Lawrence
1. Zay Jones
3. TLaw: He's the straw that stirs the drink. Since London, he's been on a tear, and playing with confidence and a bit of swagger. That's rubbing off on everyone else
2. Jenkins: Great game this week, but inconsistency over the course of the season keeps him out of the top spot. Before you gripe, my rankings, not yours, so sit and spin.
1. Zay: What a week, he and Trevor are clicking.
Pages: 1 2