Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Four 1,000 yard players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I could be off a little bit I think I’m order for us to have 4 players with 1,000 yards

Kirk needs 35 yards 
Zay Jones needs 236 yards
Etienne needs 33 yards
Agnew needs about 232 all purpose yards

Evan Engram is at 610 yards. He needs 119 yards to be the all time leader in yards in a season by a TE. 

Kyle Brady currently holds the TE record with 729 yards. Marcedes Lewis is 2nd with 700 yards in a season.

As of right now all 5 players currently have over 500 yards.
Engram is on one bruh! Last week? That last play! Love to see him hitting his potential when we need it!
(12-18-2022, 06:02 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]Engram is on one bruh!  Last week?  That last play!  Love to see him hitting his potential when we need it!

How about that will to get out of bounds at the end.  The refs overturned it.  If Engram didn't fight and use straight will power to get out of bounds we would of lost .  Determination
(12-18-2022, 07:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2022, 06:02 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]Engram is on one bruh!  Last week?  That last play!  Love to see him hitting his potential when we need it!

How about that will to get out of bounds at the end.  The refs overturned it.  If Engram didn't fight and use straight will power to get out of bounds we would of lost .  Determination

What a beautiful effort and awareness play by Engram. Game over with out that barring a Hail Mary.
Wait, are we even allowed to do that?