Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: To the reporter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who interviewed Dallas LB Micah Parsons asking him about Jalen Hurts, whom he does not play until next week....screw you!To the media hacks like the guys opposite Nick Wright who constantly laugh at the idea of Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars doing anything, to quote Eddie Murphy as Prince Akeem from Coming to America....

YES!!!! [BLEEP] YOU TOO!!!!!!

Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easily one of the most exciting games in Jaguars history!!!!!

On a national level....a STAR is born!!!!!

The past 6 games?  15 TDs 1 INT!

Absolutely amazing performance by All around.

Though I was mad a Etienne for a while, he's forgiven (though I'm still sore about the fumble).

Absolutely great coaching by Pederson!!!!!!!

The defense stepped up when needed!!!!!

On cloud freaking NINE right now!!

Just wow!!!!!
haha i'm almost uncomfortable still, that game had my blood pressure way too high. Let's go tho
(12-18-2022, 05:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Who interviewed Dallas LB Micah Parsons asking him about Jalen Hurts, whom he does not play until next week....screw you!To the media hacks like the guys opposite Nick Wright who constantly laugh at the idea of Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars doing anything, to quote Eddie Murphy as Prince Akeem from Coming to America....

Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I was mad a Etienne for a while, he's forgiven (though I'm still sore about the fumble).

Just wow!!!!!

It's pretty incredible what Trevor is doing. This is still a bad roster aside from him. With an improvement of talent around Trevor to upper half of the league level, Trevor will win a lot of games.
I'm going to have to watch this game again to appreciate It to the fullest.
I concur my good man.
(12-18-2022, 05:52 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2022, 05:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Who interviewed Dallas LB Micah Parsons asking him about Jalen Hurts, whom he does not play until next week....screw you!To the media hacks like the guys opposite Nick Wright who constantly laugh at the idea of Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars doing anything, to quote Eddie Murphy as Prince Akeem from Coming to America....

Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wow!!!!!

It's pretty incredible what Trevor is doing. This is still a bad roster aside from him. With an improvement of talent around Trevor to upper half of the league level, Trevor will win a lot of games.

It's not just about tlaw. This is a team!
(12-18-2022, 05:54 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2022, 05:52 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty incredible what Trevor is doing. This is still a bad roster aside from him. With an improvement of talent around Trevor to upper half of the league level, Trevor will win a lot of games.

Agreed completely!

It's about a fantastic coach in Pederson and the incredible staff he's hired.

It's about this group of players that's starting to believe!

It's about now the fanbase who's starting to believe.

Not going to rub it in to Dallas.  We still may need them to beat Tennessee.
(12-18-2022, 05:54 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2022, 05:52 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty incredible what Trevor is doing. This is still a bad roster aside from him. With an improvement of talent around Trevor to upper half of the league level, Trevor will win a lot of games.

The team is doing a good job getting just enough to win, I'm not denying it. I'm just saying that with a bit more talent around Trevor this won't be a team struggling to get to .500, it'll be a 13 or 14 win type of team.
I can’t wait to hear SKIP BAYLESS cry to Shannon Sharpe tomorrow!

Make sure you guys bombard the comment section if you’re on YouTube. I’ll see you there.
Euphoric game. Came back against some hopeless odds.
By the way Micah Parsons got his only sack against our RG.

Robinson stone walled him all game.
(12-18-2022, 06:09 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2022, 05:54 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not just about tlaw. This is a team!

The team is doing a good job getting just enough to win, I'm not denying it. I'm just saying that with a bit more talent around Trevor this won't be a team struggling to get to .500, it'll be a 13 or 14 win type of team.

Yes, we're probably 3 or 4 players from being a team that could be a true Superbowl contender.
Scrappy performances from all corners of the roster today.

Lots to dissect and plenty of mistakes, but, WOW!!!!!

What an incredible win in at a pivotal moment to stay relevant for postseason discussion.

Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wow!!!!!

What is crazy is if Lawrence realizes kirk is streaking its a long TD and he doesn't throw a pick.
(12-18-2022, 06:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Scrappy performances from all corners of the roster today.

Lots to dissect and plenty of mistakes, but, WOW!!!!!

What an incredible win in at a pivotal moment to stay relevant for postseason discussion.
I can’t even process it right now.

I got FaceTimed by my buddy who’s an eagles fan and the ENTIRE PHILLY BAR was cheering and telling me thanks. My other Philly friend called me and we woke up his twin new borns.

What an incredible win.
My Cowboys friend called me but simply said good game.
What a roller coaster season it's been for this team. First they were hot then lost five games and now just made an absolute amazing comeback in this game. When the score was 21-7 I was dozing off and took a deep nap. Then when I woke and went to check scores I saw they were in OT! I rushed to stream the game as fast as possible and right when it cut to the game it showed dak throwing it and I saw the INT and the score and I was so caught off guard and disappointed I didn't watch the full game but oh well! What a weekend for football!!!
(12-18-2022, 06:45 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]My Cowboys friend called me but simply said good game.

My fiance is a Dallas fan.... watched the whole game with her.....now she's pissed I'm still talking football as I'm watching the chargers game.... I think she's over it... lmao pfffft eat it
I'm going to be eating some popcorn watching what skip bayless says this morning. He might be crying all show about this jags win. Sharp is going to rub this in perhaps. Also, I can see the jags getting some attention on espn and others.
(12-19-2022, 08:41 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to be eating some popcorn watching what skip bayless says this morning. He might be crying all show about this jags win. Sharp is going to rub this in perhaps. Also, I can see the jags getting some attention on espn and others.

I will also be watching SKIP cry about his Cowboys.

How Bout dem Cowboys ???
Pages: 1 2