Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL posing videos of Lawrence saying mvp level.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty crazy that up until the mid point of this year there was still questions about Lawrence being the guy. The game has slowed for him. He is playing really loose. This deserves its own thread because the NFL itself is endorsing Lawrence level of play. He may make the pro bowl at this rate. 

https://youtu.be/v937yCQJovk
I didn't think he had that bomb to zay in his locker.... I was wrong!
Dallas has a great pass defense,and yet Trevor still threw for 318 yards and 4 Tds.
Unreal!
(12-18-2022, 10:04 PM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]Dallas has a great pass defense,and yet Trevor still threw for 318 yards and 4 Tds.
Unreal!

Do they? I thought it was mostly a great pass rush? If you can block them, there will be holes in the secondary.
Career day, in a prime time game, against America’s team, comeback to tie it up with 5 seconds left, goes into overtime, wins the game, throws a career high 4 TD passes with 318 yards passing, and was hyped all game.

He’s now in the conversation of a MVP, and Pro Bowl at minimum.

If he carries this team to the playoffs, he should be considered one of the best QBs on the planet.

To be honest, if we would have beat the Giants, Texans, and Eagles, and we make the playoffs, he would probably win the MVP award.
(12-18-2022, 10:15 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Career day, in a prime time game, against America’s team, comeback to tie it up with 5 seconds left, goes into overtime, wins the game, throws a career high 4 TD passes with 318 yards passing, and was hyped all game.

He’s now in the conversation of a MVP, and Pro Bowl at minimum.

If he carries this team to the playoffs, he should be considered one of the best QBs on the planet.

To be honest, if we would have beat the Giants, Texans, and Eagles, and we make the playoffs, he would probably win the MVP award.

We will see what the Vegas odd are tomorrow. I would stunned if you could even bet on him on any platform.
I like us as +3 favorites on the road this Thursday.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Probably pick em or +/-1
(12-18-2022, 09:34 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think he had that bomb to zay in his locker....  I was wrong!

That throw was a great example of his hard work. He's made rollout deep throws in the past and sailed them often. He's getting better, and better every week.
Boit time zay finially hailed in the deep pass it was perfect in stride great to see.