Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: PEEPIN THE 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
see we're keeping 3 qbs. allen too good to cut and too good to risk on the practice squad . henne lucky he guaranteed 4 mil . i hope he never sees our field again as a jaguar.

also good to see josh johnson and pullard made it
Under old school rules you could keep your 3rd qb on the inactive list allowing him to be active as the 3rd qb. Can teams still do this?

I'm hoping Allen would be available to replace Henne immediately should Henne revert to being himself.

dont know but I would inactivate henne before allen. new clipboard holder IN THE HOUSE !
btw. left Portland . hanging out in Colorado. might go to some bronco games.

They eliminated that a few years ago and changed to 46 active instead of 45.
Quote:btw. left Portland . hanging out in Colorado. might go to some bronco games.

Wait a sec.. there are no shipyards in Colorado... what are you doing for work?

Arent you from up around the Portland area too 02?
Quote:Arent you from up around the Portland area too 02?

Yep... I moved from the SF Bay Area to Portland back in 2002, and then moved up to Vancouver, WA about 1 1/2 years ago. I met ibjagged back when he was living in Portland. He's actually the one who introduced me to Sunday Ticket on DirecTV. My life changed for the better when I discovered Sunday Ticket.

I JUST hooked up with a company out of indy. showing them how easy a tank farm can be

Quote:Yep... I moved from the SF Bay Area to Portland back in 2002, and then moved up to Vancouver, WA about 1 1/2 years ago. I met ibjagged back when he was living in Portland. He's actually the one who introduced me to Sunday Ticket on DirecTV. My life changed for the better when I discovered Sunday Ticket.

now get you some gameday !
Quote:now get you some gameday !

I still don't even have a smartphone.

i meant game pass . my bad

Looking at who got picked up in waivers I'm pretty sure Allen would have been claimed. It would have been a pretty move to risk him.