Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Commentary on Jags Win over Dallas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep reading from Dallas fans that they lost the game and they did us a favor. Like, the only reason we won is because they had a bad 2nd half. While that is statistically true I believe we won because we made adjustments and came out strong. 

I'm also sick and tired of the broadcast idiots at halftime never giving the Jags credit for how well they played, it's always how our opponent didn't come out strong or whatever other nonsense they spew to justify not giving credit where it's due.

I'm not one who cares that the media doesn't fawn over us but I do care about the lack of even the smallest amount of respect.

If we keep going the way we are none of them will be able to deny how good we are because it will be in their face.
Absolutely love the narrative that Lawrence has earned with his play…. Would be icing on the cake if he can play great again in prime time in New York City this Thursday … ending jets playoff chance would be a sweet added bonus. 

Going to I be tough though with the expected weather on a short week vs that defense.

Just win baby! Keep it up Trevor!
(12-20-2022, 12:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep reading from Dallas fans that they lost the game and they did us a favor. Like, the only reason we won is because they had a bad 2nd half. While that is statistically true I believe we won because we made adjustments and came out strong. 

I'm also sick and tired of the broadcast idiots at halftime never giving the Jags credit for how well they played, it's always how our opponent didn't come out strong or whatever other nonsense they spew to justify not giving credit where it's due.

I'm not one who cares that the media doesn't fawn over us but I do care about the lack of even the smallest amount of respect.

If we keep going the way we are none of them will be able to deny how good we are because it will be in their face.

So true. It takes years to chip away mountains of bad culture in the minds of some media types. If we make the playoffs this year and next, that'll help a lot, but some of the media will still never acknowledge us until we do something like go to the playoffs in some form or fashion for say 3+ years in a row, and maybe get a SB in the process. Otherwise, they are going to call it a fluke like they did in 2017.
(12-20-2022, 12:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep reading from Dallas fans that they lost the game and they did us a favor. Like, the only reason we won is because they had a bad 2nd half. While that is statistically true I believe we won because we made adjustments and came out strong. 

Speak!  

We're about to change the narrative.  But the national media isn't ready quite yet.  It's coming, we all see it coming.  And it will be glorious when they finally have to admit what we all recognized months ago.

Remember to keep the receipts.... That's gonna be the best part