Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cowboys Fan Reacts to Jags Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Pederson is a menace!"

Laughing Banana
A good audio example of every game day thread of every NFL team. He nailed it.
(12-20-2022, 02:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]A good audio example of every game day thread of every NFL team.  He nailed it.

This is a list of my posts in the gameday thread. 

(7:05 AM) 10-3 vs 5-8. I can't pick the Jags this week.
(1:37 PM) Dallas can grind it out. That's what they do.
(1:41 PM) Oh, God. This might be a long day.
(2:12 PM) Well, let's face it; winning this game was kind of a longshot anyway.
(2:58 PM) Oh, well...
(3:13 PM) What the hell has happened in the last 10 minutes???
(3:28 PM) This is unbelievable
(3:28 PM) Trevor, with four touchdown passes.
(3:50 PM) Ah, [BLEEP] 

[and it ends there, right after Trevor fumbled in the 2 minute drill and before we got the ball back and got the tying field goal.]
(12-20-2022, 03:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2022, 02:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]A good audio example of every game day thread of every NFL team.  He nailed it.

This is a list of my posts in the gameday thread. 

[and it ends there, right after Trevor fumbled in the 2 minute drill and before we got the ball back and got the tying field goal.]

Some of the older fans in my section started leaving after that fumble.  I said to my wife and the people around me that we still have all 3 timeouts left and that this isn’t over.  It just felt like if we forced the 3 and out we were gonna get that field goal to tie.
(12-20-2022, 03:58 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2022, 03:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]This is a list of my posts in the gameday thread. 

Some of the older fans in my section started leaving after that fumble.  I said to my wife and the people around me that we still have all 3 timeouts left and that this isn’t over.  It just felt like if we forced the 3 and out we were gonna get that field goal to tie.

It sure felt over right after the fumble.  Then I realized we still had all 3 timeouts and almost a minute and a half left.  What a gift that incomplete 3rd down pass was that let us keep our last time out.  I mean, they turtled up to run the clock and kill our timeouts and then threw it anyway?!  Thanks cowboys! lol
Good video. Can't believe that dude sits on his computer and watches the game just to make these clips though.
My only question is ... if he had to take his blood pressure medicine after making this video.
Nothing will ever top the Ravens Boy meltdown video. That’s HoF stuff there.
(12-20-2022, 05:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing will ever top the Ravens Boy meltdown video. That’s HoF stuff there.

I think I missed that one.
(12-20-2022, 05:17 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2022, 05:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing will ever top the Ravens Boy meltdown video. That’s HoF stuff there.

I think I missed that one.

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/raven...lost-jags/
We are capitalizing on positive karma after about a decades worth of bad football luck lol
(12-21-2022, 12:59 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2022, 05:17 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]I think I missed that one.

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/raven...lost-jags/

Awesome!  Thanks for that.  I saw him beat up the pumpkin before, but never the full outburst.
At least he was able to make Lamar feel better lol
(12-21-2022, 12:08 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2022, 12:59 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/raven...lost-jags/

Awesome!  Thanks for that.  I saw him beat up the pumpkin before, but never the full outburst.
At least he was able to make Lamar feel better lol

His boyfriend must really be disappointed in his behavior.
I remember thinking I can’t believe they are throwing on third down on that play.. cool….
For as much as people think I hate the jags, I was chatting with Cowboy fans on youtube all week and defending our little kitties, the things they said to me before the game and how quickly they vanished off the face of the earth after the game was priceless.

Also one of them said "Dak lost us the game, Trevor didn't win that game"

? 4 td passes isn't enough to "win a game" what lol.

Heres the before and after for one of those morons.

[Image: 74bc43d7934f44c158e8028cbde375fe.png]

[Image: 963c65e767699e9e9fffb81fe5fb1b0a.png]
(12-20-2022, 01:01 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Funny stuff.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KtW0OP8gs

LMAO. Good Stuff.

NH3...
(12-21-2022, 12:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]For as much as people think I hate the jags, I was chatting with Cowboy fans on youtube all week and defending our little kitties, the things they said to me before the game and how quickly they vanished off the face of the earth after the game was priceless.

None of those Super Bowls, won at least 27 years ago, helped them this past Sunday or will help them at any point going forth.
(12-20-2022, 03:58 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2022, 03:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]This is a list of my posts in the gameday thread. 

Same, after Trevor got us back to the lead, I knew he'd get us the win.  I new the Cowboys would score again, but we'd have enough time for Lawrence to get us all the way back.  

When he fumbled, I sad up, but then i figured we'd get the ball back.

The only time I doubted the win was during the FG kick...  Ever since Lambo lost his edge, we've had so many bad FG kickers...  I just assumed he'd miss the kick.  And I was prepared to accept a loss.  But not, dude split the uprights!  

What a game!!
(12-22-2022, 08:56 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2022, 12:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]For as much as people think I hate the jags, I was chatting with Cowboy fans on youtube all week and defending our little kitties, the things they said to me before the game and how quickly they vanished off the face of the earth after the game was priceless.

None of those Super Bowls, won at least 27 years ago, helped them this past Sunday or will help them at any point going forth.

People are complaining on the Jags Instagram account that we have no pro bowl picks. Last night I pointed out those pro bowl picks don't get us to the postseason which is what we should be focused on. What the team does right now matters, not a popularity contest.
Pages: 1 2