Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mina Kimes Discusses Doug Pederson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mina Kimes talking about Doug Pederson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhESyVc6Bc4
I’ll be honest. Nate Tice is a big reason why I never lost faith in Trevor. He talked weekly about “process over results”.

Nice to see Nate getting some more national recognition.

Also great to see Dougy P getting more love
We have a chance here to have a great team for the next decade. Not just good, great.
(12-21-2022, 08:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]We have a chance here to have a great team for the next decade. Not just good, great.

[Image: GiganticGargantuanBengaltiger-max-1mb.gif]
(12-21-2022, 08:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]We have a chance here to have a great team for the next decade. Not just good, great.

It feels like we're right on the verge, doesn't it?  

This is the first time since 2007 where I'm watching an NFL game the jaguars aren't in and I catch myself thinking, "wow, these guys suck compared to our team".  I've literally never had that thought before this last week.  Even in 2017, I had a feeling we were doing it on the back of our D and that the offense wasn't really that good.

Now, we look like a modern NFL team.  And one that is head and shoulders above most others.