Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Players of the game vs Jets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trevor Lawrence: 200+ passing yards along with 51 rushing. The lone td in the game.

Etn had 83 yards on 22 carries. Ball control offense

Engram went off again. 7 catches for 113 yards 

Patterson was 4/5 in bad weather

Lloyd had 6 tackles and an int

Walker little played well IMO. 

Cisco with a sack and huge hit set the tone 

Defensive line applied pressure much of the game. 

Campbell should get called officer because he locks his man up.
(12-23-2022, 12:20 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor Lawrence: 200+ passing yards along with 51 rushing. The lone td in the game.

Etn had 83 yards on 22 carries. Ball control offense

Engram went off again. 7 catches for 113 yards 

Patterson was 4/5 in bad weather

Lloyd had 6 tackles and an int

Walker little played well IMO. 

Cisco with a sack and huge hit set the tone 

Defensive line applied pressure much of the game. 

Campbell should get called officer because he locks his man up.
Agreed completely.
Wheb Campbell finds the football he's eite. He's getting his head around @ the top of the route, lovd to see it.

Walker little played well.

Shout out to Shatley. Got walked back on the first pass, gave up the sack, but settled in for the rest of the game.

Sisco taking peoples souls!

Darius williams impersonating a high caliber corner back.

Engram ran away from Sauce Gardner on a crossing route... Man was like, "I thought he was a TE?"
Walker Little is pretty quick. Would really, really like to see them pull him around more in the running game.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Walker Little giving me hope he develops into a true starting LT.
Defense coming on strong down the stretch, but I'm still worried about their ability vs more mobile QBs. Stevenburger (or whoever that was) starting making plays there with his legs.
I admit I was wrong wrong wrong about Campbell. Dude is good. And this crow may be late for me but guy is a baller.
ETN when healthy is one of the most dangerous backs in the league imo. And Hasty is no slouch as a back up.
Kirk, Zay, Engram..... not many teams can cover them all all the time. I really like this group of weapons
If you all don't think  Trevor Lawrence is it the player of the game then yall some clowns. Anytime he is on the field we have a chance to win and he changed our franchise and city for the better
This team and this group special

So sweet
(12-23-2022, 12:44 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]If you all don't think  Trevor Lawrence is it the player of the game then yall some clowns. Anytime he is on the field we have a chance to win and he changed out of franchise and city for the better

Trevor is almost a given. Don't really need to point out his performance
(12-23-2022, 12:46 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 12:44 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]If you all don't think  Trevor Lawrence is it the player of the game then yall some clowns. Anytime he is on the field we have a chance to win and he changed out of franchise and city for the better

Trevor is almost a given. Don't really need to point out his performance

We need to give him his flowers every chance we get especially when we was just in quarterback purgatory for over a decade.
Engram, Oluokun, Patterson

Lawrence is lucky to not be injured after that hellacious hit and being landed on near the end of the game. Felt like we were in limbo in the 4th quarter offensively waiting for the game to end, not that exciting.
(12-23-2022, 12:47 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 12:46 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor is almost a given. Don't really need to point out his performance

We need to give him his flowers every chance we get especially when we was just in quarterback purgatory for over a decade.

We tried telling you that when you was on the Bort wagon.
Oluokons roadhouse fumble tackle qas a thing kf beauty
(12-23-2022, 02:30 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 12:47 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ] We need to give him his flowers every chance we get especially when we was just in quarterback purgatory for over a decade.

We tried telling you that when you was on the Bort wagon.

I've been got off that narcotic when it comes to Blake Bortles but my fandom for bortles wasn't near as bad as some of ya'll fandom for Minshew.
Didn't realise until the game, but man snoop connor got some beef to him

Had a nice run and a very nice stiff arm on a Carey during the game
(12-23-2022, 07:43 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 02:30 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]We tried telling you that when you was on the Bort wagon.

I've been got off that narcotic when it comes to Blake Bortles but my fandom for bortles wasn't near as bad as some of ya'll fandom for Minshew.

Laughing
Davon Hamilton really stepped up in this game with Fatukasi out.
Our message board. I’ve seen fans of other teams come here and criticize it. But from what I’ve observed, it is much better than most others when it comes to layout, readability, and participation. I just looked at the Jets MB and it’s awful.

Am I wrong?
(12-23-2022, 10:13 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Our message board. I’ve seen fans of other teams come here and criticize it. But from what I’ve observed, it is much better than most others when it comes to layout, readability, and participation. I just looked at the Jets MB and it’s awful.

Am I wrong?

that jets mb is puking pop ups...  It's so distracting
(12-23-2022, 07:43 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 02:30 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]We tried telling you that when you was on the Bort wagon.

That’s not how I recall things.  You were pretty angry in your defiance at any criticism of Bortles, but regardless we can all agree we have our guy now.
(12-23-2022, 10:48 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 07:43 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ] I've been got off that narcotic when it comes to Blake Bortles but my fandom for bortles wasn't near as bad as some of ya'll fandom for Minshew.

That’s not how I recall things.  You were pretty angry in your defiance at any criticism of Bortles, but regardless we can all agree we have our guy now.

Agree and  Blake had his share of issues and flaws as a quarterback but I always was a fan of Trevor Lawrence from the day one.