Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What a strange game to watch..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly I feel weird after watching last nights game. Obviously I am so happy we won and that we are not the obvious laughingstock of the NFL on a prime time venue like the team we played tonight is. And while I think Trevor played  well and that Doug had a good plan for the weather, I can’t help but stand in awe of just how much of a mess the jets truly are for a team that has a talented roster . 

I mean to bench the only guy who can throw a pass over 30 yards on the roster and who happens to be the #2 overall pick for a practice dummy is unreal. 

It shows just how fortunate we were two years ago that we happened to lose one more game than the jets. It literally may change our franchise for the next ten years. And for that team we played tonight  losing out on Trevor may end up wasting a bunch of high caliber players on a team that is, other than a qb and healthy o line , ready to compete on many levels.. 

For a team like that to look that bad on offense is shocking . 

That being said Great win and guys the momentum is building for a truly special run to end the year.
Give some credit to this Jaguar defense. They were going after it. The secondary also shut down any attempt at long passes.
Ou how the turn tables