Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I’ll be so pissed if......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOU wears their Battle Red jerseys.  Hated when they did that.
Thread worthy for sure. Let’s see how long we can keep this near the top.

I’d be so pissed if the tacks roll us at home in week 18 ending our run this year.
I don’t even understand what there would be to be pissed about? Who the [BLEEP] cares?
I think it's like in wrestling when you are the wrestler who wears the mask, and your opponent takes your mask off. Its considered the upmost DISRESPECT.
Nothing would make me happier than to see the tinhorns wear their most intimidating uniform to accept the L.
(12-23-2022, 01:36 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Thread worthy for sure.  Let’s see how long we can keep this near the top.

I’d be so pissed if the tacks roll us at home in week 18 ending our run this year.

Agreed
(12-23-2022, 01:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing would make me happier than to see the tinhorns wear their most intimidating uniform to accept the L.

Exactly. They better not waste their show out uniform haha
(12-23-2022, 01:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing would make me happier than to see the tinhorns wear their most intimidating uniform to accept the L.

+1

It certainly worked for the Jets.
(12-23-2022, 01:36 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Thread worthy for sure. Let’s see how long we can keep this near the top.

Ugh. If this happens, then i ll spend another 21 years seeing McNair running loose in my head. Except in this latest nightmare, it ll be #7. Please 2022 Jags, replace those memories with visions of Trevor Lawrence TD passes!