Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: More cool stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jaguars are ranked 2nd in the league in 1st downs

Rank 2nd in the league in pass attempts. Only the Titans have more pass attempts.

Jaguars rank 4th in the league in passing yards

5th most passing TDs 

9th in rushing attempts 

14th in rushing yards and 14th in rushing TDs 

9th in rushing 1st downs 

12th in LEAST amount of penalties 

3rd in def turnovers (2 shy of leading league)

Lawrence is 5th in passes completed, 7th in yards, and 5th in passing TDs, 10th in passer rating, 6th in interception percentage, 5th in sack percentage

Lawrence has 3 fourth-quarter comeback wins and 2 game winning drives. He’s also tied for 3rd in rushing TDs by a QB with 5 and is 7th in rushing yards by a QB

Etienne has the 10th most rushing attempts and he is 7th in yards

Kirk is has the 7th most catches in the AFC and is has the 6th most rec yards in the AFC

Zay Jones has the 8th most catches in the AFC

Riley Patterson has scored the 7th most points in the league (4th in the AFC)

Cooke ranks 3rd in the league in avg yards per punt 

Oluokun  leads the league in solo tackles and combined tackles

Darious Williams ranks 2nd in the league in passes defended and Campbell is tied for 3rd

Devin Lloyd leads all LBs in turnovers with 5. He has 3 interceptions and 2 fumble recoveries

Jaguars defense has the 8th most interceptions and 3rd most fumbles recovered. They are also tied for 4th in forced fumbles.

Note: Jags and Jets have 1 extra game
(12-23-2022, 02:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1606...O0PL0nofbA

That’s awesome right there!
From NFL site about TLaw:

Over his past seven games, he’s rushed 29 times for 191 yards and two scores, adding another dimension to an already diverse and -- dare we say -- dangerous offense.
(12-23-2022, 02:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]The Jaguars are ranked 2nd in the league in 1st downs

Rank 2nd in the league in pass attempts. Only the Titans have more pass attempts.

5th most passing TDs 

9th in rushing attempts 

9th in rushing 1st downs 

Lawrence is 5th in passes completed, 7th in yards, and 5th in passing TDs, 10th in passer rating, 6th in interception percentage, 5th in sack percentage

Lawrence has 3 fourth-quarter comeback wins and 2 game winning drives. He’s also tied for 3rd in rushing TDs by a QB with 5 and is 7th in rushing yards by a QB

Kirk is has the 7th most catches in the AFC and is has the 6th most rec yards in the AFC

Darious Williams ranks 2nd in the league in passes defended and Campbell is tied for 3rd

Devin Lloyd leads all LBs in turnovers with 5. He has 3 interceptions and 2 fumble recoveries

Jaguars defense has the 8th most interceptions and 3rd most fumbles recovered. They are also tied for 4th in forced fumbles.

Tacks lead the league in passing attempts? I would not have guessed that in 33 guesses.
(12-23-2022, 07:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 02:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]The Jaguars are ranked 2nd in the league in 1st downs

5th most passing TDs 

9th in rushing attempts 

9th in rushing 1st downs 

Tacks lead the league in passing attempts? I would not have guessed that in 33 guesses.
Well that’s because it’s not true lol

Tom Brady leads in pass attempts with 623. Tannehill is 22nd with 325.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player
(12-23-2022, 08:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 07:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Tacks lead the league in passing attempts? I would not have guessed that in 33 guesses.

Yea lol. Was about to say no that's wrong because I know Mahomes has more passing attempts than Lawrence so there's no way that's right. Then I looked it up and it's not even close.

Also gotta remember Willis has played some so that lowers Tannehill's number, but even then I knew there's no way they had the most passing attempts.
Here's a big stat that needs to be broken..

The tinhorns have beat us 9 straight times. Our last win vs them was in 2017.. It's time to put that streak to an end.
(12-23-2022, 09:25 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a big stat that needs to be broken..

The tinhorns have beat us 9 straight times. Our last win vs them was in 2017.. It's time to put that streak to an end.
Yep. Said that to my buddy at work today on the way out.

One week at a time. One game at a time. It's nice the media is hyping us up but don't drink the kool aid.

They beat you here at home. They are not a slouch. As far as I am concerned that's the best 1 win team I have ever seen.

They played Dallas as good as we did and dragged Kansas City into Overtime. Better come out red [BLEEP] hot and handle business.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(12-23-2022, 08:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 07:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Tacks lead the league in passing attempts? I would not have guessed that in 33 guesses.

He's half right.  The tacks have FACED the most pass attempts in the NFL, with the Jags (on one extra game) in second.  We'll drop a handful of spots at minimum by Sunday night, but the tacks have been passed on a ton.
Empty is correct. I got my wires crossed on offensive attempts vs defensive.
(12-23-2022, 02:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1606...O0PL0nofbA

Nice.
Etienne finally had a truly fast run yesterday. It was the seventh fastest run of the season, so far.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-p...l-carriers
(01-02-2023, 05:33 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Etienne finally had a truly fast run yesterday. It was the seventh fastest run of the season, so far.

Pretty impressive. His speed is awesome.
(01-02-2023, 05:33 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Etienne finally had a truly fast run yesterday. It was the seventh fastest run of the season, so far.

A lot of these ligament injuries, which I believe lisfranc is, take more than just 1 year to get totally back to 100%.  Sure these guys all come back within a year now and are considered fully healed.  But they still don't have that 100% explosiveness that they had before the injury.  They are pain free, they feel like they have all the range of motion, etc.  But they are at like 95%.  But at some point quite a bit past a year, that's when they get to 100%.

It may be that ETN is finally getting back to where he was before the injury a 18+ months ago

A lot of these ligament injuries, which I believe lisfranc is, take more than just 1 year to get totally back to 100%.  Sure these guys all come back within a year now and are considered fully healed.  But they still don't have that 100% explosiveness that they had before the injury.  They are pain free, they feel like they have all the range of motion, etc.  But they are at like 95%.  But at some point quite a bit past a year, that's when they get to 100%.

It may be that ETN is finally getting back to where he was before the injury a 18+ months ago