Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dem Lawmakers Threaten Facebook: Continue Censorship or Else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Democrats, just Fascist in new clothing.......

Dem Lawmakers Threaten Facebook: Continue Censorship or Else

After Elon Musk took control of Twitter, the left has been mourning its waning power over the platform as the old guard was "exited" and pro-free speech policies were implemented. The loss of Twitter as an arm of the Democrats' censorship machine has shaken the foundations of their power structure. Now, the changes at Twitter have at least some Democrat lawmakers on Capitol Hill scrambling to make sure they retain what power they have left to control the information Americans can view.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbro...XgNyM46bck
Yeah, read about this.. Schiff for brains actually sounded like he threatened Facebook or Meta or whatever the hell they're calling it now.
(12-23-2022, 07:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, read about this.. Schiff for brains actually sounded like he threatened Facebook or Meta or whatever the hell they're calling it now.

Please correct me, but isn’t META the FB VR thing?
(12-23-2022, 09:48 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 07:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, read about this.. Schiff for brains actually sounded like he threatened Facebook or Meta or whatever the hell they're calling it now.

Please correct me, but isn’t META the FB VR thing?

No clue.. I haven't been on Facebook for at least 6-7 years.

Nothin but drama.