Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Christian Kirk Milestone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great little article from SI about Christian and him being at almost 1000 yards for the season. I will admit that I was on the fence about the money we gave him, but he has more than put that to bed for me; massive part of this team both on and off the field and proud and happy he is a Jag.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/you-...-milestone
Luv this wr group. They are all underdogs on their previous teams and now combined together, they have been super dangerous. Kirk and tlaw are putting together some nice stats.
I originally thought it was dumb to pay Kirk so much rather than go after a guy like Cooper or Robinson.. I mean I knew he was a good slot guy but it seemed so out of left field to me. But he's absolutely been worth every penny and i'm glad they went that route over the others.

I think Kirk will be unstoppable once we get Ridley in here, Ridley if he returns playing like he did in 2020 will demand a lot of attention from the defense and should free up Kirk to be even better than he was this year.
Should have at least 3 more games to add to those stats.
If the jets game wasn't so rsiny he would of got 1000 already
I saw a segment on NFL network. Yes Kirk is playing great but they give the majority of the credit to Lawrence. He throws open receivers now with top 10 QB awareness.
(12-27-2022, 10:01 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a segment on NFL network.  Yes Kirk is playing great but they give the majority of the credit to Lawrence. He throws open receivers now with top 10 QB awareness.

Kirk deserves credit, the dude is about as smooth as they come with his route running. If he was a 4.3 guy he'd be a legitimate deep threat #1 outside guy easily imo.