Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Name the Jaguar Defense 2023 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It has become a tradition to name the Jaguars defense yearly. I have not seen a thread or suggestion for this years team so lets get some ideas.   My personal idea is the DUVAL WALL.  This team has had their backs against the wall but have more often than not come through. The Defense has found it's groove the second half of the season. The turnovers this team has come up with have been huge.
Jaguars loss to tittians confirmed.
(01-01-2023, 02:51 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars loss to tittians confirmed.

I'ma keep predicting that we get blown out til it don't work

Texans by 21
Titans by 30
It's not too late to delete this thread
The defense isn't good enough for a nickname. I like the Teal Curtain, but we don't have a worthy defense.
How about, the Jaguars’ defense?

Good grief.
I can't think of any nicknames there were other than sacksonville and teal curtain?

So....why would you post that?
[Image: ImaginaryDevotedDesertpupfish-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Enigma
Depends on how they play per game..

One game, they could be The Teal Curtain..

Next game, they could be The Wolfie Woe is Me's..

In all honesty, they haven't earned a nickname.. Takes at least a full season or two of strong defensive play. And they've been pretty inconsistent.

So let's stick with The Jags Defense, for now.
Timely Stops

However watching a former Jag gash them early is to be expected.
Nice finish there!
Another dominant performance by the D
I don't know what the name is but this unit is clutch as hell when it counts they show up
They have been great since the Lions fiasco. They actually won some games for us.

So happy for Caldwell and the defensive core
This unit is scrappy.

Hope they stay on this trend next week at the BANK!!!!
The Takeaways?
(01-01-2023, 09:13 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]The Takeaways?

I mean, they are 14th in the league against the run and 29th against the pass. 

No one names that defense. 

If they go on some crazy postseason run and the defense ends up an integral part of that - then a name will happen organically.
(01-01-2023, 05:17 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]They have been great since the Lions fiasco. They actually won some games for us.

So happy for Caldwell and the defensive core

That was so horrible.

We could call them the "I thought you had him!'"

No?
Pages: 1 2