Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Uniform decision for season finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Forgive me I'm computer impaired and don't know how to link it here, but the team's equipment twitter page (@JagsEquip) has a poll up to determine the uniform color combo for the season finale. The poll closes by tomorrow afternoon.
It's 44% all teal last I seen so it will likely be all teal
I would vote teal/black/teal if I had a Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/JagsEquip/status/160...CK2ASB5zGg
(01-01-2023, 11:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]It's 44% all teal last I seen so it will likely be all teal

The majority vote if you combine the teal/black options is that teal jersey/black pants is actually the favored option.  They just have 2 options that have teal and black because they’re asking for sock color preference as well which is splitting the teal/black votes.  I don’t know how they can screw up a poll like that, but they did.
(01-01-2023, 11:43 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2023, 11:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]It's 44% all teal last I seen so it will likely be all teal

The majority vote if you combine the teal/black options is that teal jersey/black pants is actually the favored option.  They just have 2 options that have teal and black because they’re asking for sock color preference as well which is splitting the teal/black votes.  I don’t know how they can screw up a poll like that, but they did.

Well they had to have Gene Smith do something once he was relieved of his duties.
A black out would rock but no option
If I could, I'd have a retro day. Rock the 1990s fit and go get our revenge, knock them out of the playoffs with the old unis!
(01-02-2023, 12:24 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]If I could, I'd have a retro day. Rock the 1990s fit and go get our revenge, knock them out of the playoffs with the old unis!

I voted teal/white/white. It's what they wore in '99 ('00)
Throwback to the 96-99 club would be awesome
The teal pants need to go, they are terrible unless it’s all teal then it’s a good look. Teal with white pants and white cleats is a clean look.
(01-02-2023, 12:02 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]A black out would rock but no option

POWER BLACK!!!!!
White pants should never be used. White on black for away, teal on black for home. White on white should mean you are getting fired after the game.
I voted Teal/Black/Black.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
To me every single combination should have a pop of teal. There isn't enough teal in either the all white or all black, though if I had to choose between those two I'd say all black because the teal pops more. To me this team was built on teal but yet we seem to have to be like everyone else with an all white or all black combo.
Teal/Black/Teal
Who cares? Just win.
(01-02-2023, 03:09 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]White pants should never be used. White on black for away, teal on black for home. White on white should mean you are getting fired after the game.

Teal on white is the main 90’s uniform lol. I think you’re going to be disappointed here soon
For those into this sort of thing, Freddy T says we may see something new.

I'm guessing next season, and I'm guessing throwbacks.

https://twitter.com/FredTaylorMade/statu...uhoE0_Hkaw
Looks like it will be all teal. Not sure how I feel about this. Pretty sure we got our [BLEEP] kicked last time we wore those.
(01-01-2023, 11:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I would vote teal/black/teal if I had a Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/JagsEquip/status/160...CK2ASB5zGg

I did teal/black/black.  Teal/black /teal is sharp too.  But the tribe has spoken.

Yeah, the black pants and socks and black pant and teal shirts split. Looks all teal but the majority want the black pants. Oh well.
Pages: 1 2 3