Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Put Frank Gore in the Pride of the Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you agree that Frank Gore should be in the Pride of the Jaguars?
He was good but there are other backs including Freddy T that I would put in front of him.
(01-05-2023, 10:37 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]He was good but there are other backs including Freddy T that I would put in front of him.

Freddy has been in the Pride for 10 years now!
Is it time to recognize Frank, or do we need to wait another year?
Well for the Lawrence pick I say ok
I say add both Gore and Morten Anderson!
(01-05-2023, 11:55 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]I say add both Gore and Morten Anderson!

Both are honorary members, no doubt
He's in line to possibly make the transition BUT his time hasn't come yet.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
stupid poll is stupid.

doesn't even have a blank #2
I want Meester in there! And yes I am dead serious. Best center this team has ever had.
Let's not forget to add Andre Rison who's petulance indirectly contributed to the Jags of '96 developing an attitude and going on that run.
What would people think of putting Maurice Jones-Drew in the Pride of the Jaguars?  Yea or Nay?
(01-06-2023, 11:41 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not forget to add Andre Rison who's petulance indirectly contributed to the Jags of '96 developing an attitude and going on that run.

And lost his job to Jimmy Smith IIRC. Sometimes petulance pays off! Lol
(01-06-2023, 09:24 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]stupid poll is stupid.

doesn't even have a blank #2

It don't?
(01-06-2023, 10:29 AM)Butters Wrote: [ -> ]I want Meester in there! And yes I am dead serious. Best center this team has ever had.

Not sure if he was better than prime Linder
DJ Williams gave up a big catch in the Jets Rams game IIRC. Throw him in too.
(01-06-2023, 10:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2023, 10:29 AM)Butters Wrote: [ -> ]I want Meester in there! And yes I am dead serious. Best center this team has ever had.

Not sure if he was better than prime Linder

Even if he wasn't better, he played his entire career of 14 years here.  He was a great teammate, family guy and engaged in the community.  For me, it's more than just game stats.  Character and off-the-field behavior count for something too.  He deserves to be in.