Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It was always the Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I didn't want this to get lost in another thread so I put it here. Hopefully those who don't have Instagram can see it. Jags probably put it up on twitter. Who knew Dewey Wingard would start a thing?! 

I need one. They had better sell them for out of state/out of market fans. If they have them at the game for sale I need one of you to buy it for me and we'll make arrangements for payment and shipping. Not even kidding. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnDNRKnsDfG/

I believe. 
#itwasalwaysthejags
I think they're handing them out at the game.  I read an article that said they are handing out teal towels at the game Saturday night.  Maybe this is it.

As an aside, I wonder if any other team has a media department as good as ours.
(01-06-2023, 09:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're handing them out at the game.  I read an article that said they are handing out teal towels at the game Saturday night.  Maybe this is it.

The first 60K fans through the gate get one.

There is no media team better than ours right now. Between their sounds of the game videos, their Instagram account and I assume their twitter account, there is nothing better.
I want one as well. As OP put, I would be willing to buy one if need be. And yes once again, our media team is top notch.
Raising my hand as well; if anyone has an extra willing to pay for it and shipping!
If I get a chance to grab a few extra, I will.

Hit y'all back next week to sort out shipping if I score some towels.

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16111...F-_FKR1cXA

(01-06-2023, 09:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're handing them out at the game.  I read an article that said they are handing out teal towels at the game Saturday night.  Maybe this is it.

They have literally just gotten better every year since Khan bought the team. 
Peaking at the same time the team is right now.
Great video, but maybe win the game first.
(01-06-2023, 10:54 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]If I get a chance to grab a few extra, I will.

Thanks NYC!
(01-06-2023, 09:31 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no media team better than ours right now. Between their sounds of the game videos, their Instagram account and I assume their twitter account, there is nothing better.

lol, the Jags PR team has been hyping them up throughout the 2 and 3 win seasons. They have waited for this moment, and they are eating
(01-06-2023, 10:54 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]If I get a chance to grab a few extra, I will.

I live in Maryland so this would be awesome! I would love a towel.
(01-06-2023, 09:13 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want this to get lost in another thread so I put it here. Hopefully those who don't have Instagram can see it. Jags probably put it up on twitter. Who knew Dewey Wingard would start a thing?! 

I need one. They had better sell them for out of state/out of market fans. If they have them at the game for sale I need one of you to buy it for me and we'll make arrangements for payment and shipping. Not even kidding. 

I believe. 
#itwasalwaysthejags

That is majorly schweeet! Smile
(01-06-2023, 09:13 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want this to get lost in another thread so I put it here. Hopefully those who don't have Instagram can see it. Jags probably put it up on twitter. Who knew Dewey Wingard would start a thing?! 

I believe. 
#itwasalwaysthejags

What does this saying mean? I don't think it was always assumed the Jags would be a playoff contender. The first half of the season was a dumpster fire.
(01-06-2023, 09:31 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Those sounds of the game videos give me goose bumps and a lump in my throat, every time.  The film-making on those are so good.
(01-06-2023, 11:38 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe. 
#itwasalwaysthejags

What does this saying mean? I don't think it was always assumed the Jags would be a playoff contender. The first half of the season was a dumpster fire.

The team had faith in themselves and each other throughout the adversity of a losing streak
if anyone in the Orlando Area and gets a extra i'd love to bring one back to Canada with me when i am in Orlando in Feb.
love it...great to swing in squealer fans faces
That month of October, man...

Every game was more heart-breaking than the next...

How Pederson kept this group together should be enough for him to earn coach of the year.

IWATJ
(01-06-2023, 09:13 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Who knew Dewey Wingard would start a thing?! 

For real, after seeing him play before you'd think why was he still on the team. Guess the staff saw the potential he had to be a contributor, just needed a competent head coach. I like him a lot more now and happy for him
Dewey was never the fastest or strongest. But he had heart. You gotta love a guy like Wingard.

He evolved from being a crazy, dumb, slow to react Chihuahua his first year, into a crazy, and highly aggressive Pitbull his 3rd year.

Then his 4rd year, he became a crazy, quick reacting Rottweiler that eats up ball carriers.

All while eager to do anything needed on special teams. He's Crash Jensen. As a Dolphin fan in the late 80s and 90s... There was this dude name Jim Jensen, they called him Crash. He did whatever was necessary.

That's Dewey, man. He's the type of guy you always want around in the locker room. I hope we keep him here.
Not to totally derail the thread - but the best thing that Dewey has going for him is his ability to come in and play the big nickel role - basically acting as a second SS against the run and sometimes covering a slot route in zone coverage.

Tomorrow's game is an excellent opportunity for him to get snaps there as the tacks should feed Henry early and often.
He could get embarrassed by DH if he isn't laser focused, and the young TE or a slot receiver could catch him in a mismatch if the tacks audible well. It's a big opportunity, but a roll of the dice by our staff if he gets significant snaps there.

I hope he sees the field and earns their trust again.
Pages: 1 2 3