Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Accidental Jaguar Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey group I've been a jags fan since moving to Deltona, FL back in 2002 from Tulsa, OK. I chose Jacksonville to see NFL games mainly for ease of access to games and ticket prices. I didn't know or care anything about  the Jaguars I just wanted to see NFL games live, so I bought season tickets in section 435 3 rows from the top  $19 a seat for my wife and I. I had been a Cowboys fan for my whole life including the 3 Super Bowls, but now they're dead to me. Something happened within the first six games and I became a Jags fan for life. I lived there 10 years and had season tickets for 9 years moving down each year and finally getting to the bottom of the section. The Del Rio years although not great at the time were fabulous looking back over the last 10 years. I've only had 4 Jerseys over the last 18 years in this order Byron Leftwich, Fred Taylor, Leonard Fournette, and THANK GOD Trevor Lawrence. I now have moved back to Tulsa and have been a lurker on this board for many seasons mainly because we sucked so bad and mainly for the infighting and idiots on the forum, but you guys have given me thousands of hours of conversation to contemplate. I want to thank many of you for the continuing posts that make it possible for me to follow this forum including but not exclusive to everyone. THANK YOU (in no specific order) Bullseye, Order, Jiblet, FBT, Caldrac, Snowy, JagFanatic24, Jagwired, NYC4jags, JagFan81, Cleatwood, JaguarWarrior, I did make a few posts (I'm an idiot) at the beginning of last season arguing that Urban Meyer was going to do wonders for this team based on his college performance and we all know how that worked out. I expect to post more in the future because this season is not a fluke but a building block for the next decade. In the end I'm just a Jags fan grasping at straws for anything that can make us a better team. To paraphrase Rick Flair "I'm a teal wearing, cat loving, Duval yelling, Jaxson Deville in a thong admirer, Lawrence & Pederson devotee, and Jacksonville Jaguars Fan To The Core"  I love all you Jags fans and DUUUUUUUUUVVVVVAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duuuuvvalll
We are all in this today man!

DUUUUUUVVVAALLLLL
SMDH @ the title.

Duuuuuuuuuuvalllllll

NH3...
I noticed that the Jags have had an increase in fandom from the Central FL area. Which is surprising since that is a heavy-transplant spot with people from the Northeast.

Even Florida Today has started covering the Jags in their Sports section, when they haven’t before
I have taken my Jaguar fandom to DFW area for 8 years now. Been a laughing stock through some painful seasons but it has been a lesson for me to share. Your team is your team and the bad times make you appreciate the good times. Been a fun season this year overall and it is good to have a QB.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLL
I am one of a small group of fans here in western NC and I love being so! I think we gained a little respect this season and can get even more when we win tonight. Would rather be a fan of the Jags than any other team in the world. Let's get it fellas!
Let's beat these stinkin T*tans 

DUUUUUUVAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
(01-07-2023, 06:21 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]I have taken my Jaguar fandom to DFW area for 8 years now. Been a laughing stock through some painful seasons but it has been a lesson for me to share. Your team is your team and the bad times make you appreciate the good times.  Been a fun season this year overall and it is good to have a QB.

Amen bro.
The more physical team is winning