Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our Jags are playoff bound baby!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would've thought we'd be in the playoffs with the way the season transpired early on?

This was a great win for the team, management, Shad, and this freaking city/community.

DUVAL TILL WE DIE
Game will be Saturday at 4PM .... it's the AFCS hosting time, they should just make it permanent

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Exercise those demons and start new! Go Jags! Happy to see this team rebound.
It was always the Jags!

The Comeback Cats!
Now that the game is over, Ravens or Chargers?

(01-08-2023, 12:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Now that the game is over, Ravens or Chargers?

I'd prefer the Ravens over the Chargers.

The Bolts seem more well rounded as a team with great players in the right areas on both sides of the ball.
(01-08-2023, 12:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Now that the game is over, Ravens or Chargers?

If Lamar is available I rather play the Chargers, if not then the Ravens.
LETS GO. I don't want to curse and get a warning again. Some virgin ears up in here lol
(01-08-2023, 12:22 AM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd prefer the Ravens over the Chargers.

The Bolts seem more well rounded as a team with great players in the right areas on both sides of the ball.

I'd prefer the Chargers because we beat the living hell out of them this year, and the Ravens game came down to a gutsy 2 pt conversion. 

I haven't paid much attention to either team since then tho, so if i'm missing something let me know.
Finally swept those bastards!

[BLEEP] the tacks!

WHO CAAAAAARRRREEESSSSS
The power shift has changed in the AFC south
We won on the west coast. We swept the Titans. We won in prime time despite the worst this offense has looked all year. Hopefully they got their bad game out of the way and they can get hot for a playoff run.
Pinch me.
Truly unbelievable. This last stretch of games. This team WILLED itself to the playoffs. Manifest destiny. Worst to first (in the division). The comeback cats. So many demons exorcised. The titans, the texans, the west coast, the road games...goodness.
Whoever is coming into the bank next week better bring their lunch pale.
I am so proud pf this team I knew we had a good ccoach in Pederson. I knoew he would work well with Trevor ad he would show improement. Before the season, I predicted about 7 wins for the team, and while I would have been disappointed with the lack of playoffs, I still would have been proud of that progress.

But to be able to go from the first pick in the draft to breaking several ugly streaks in the process (losses against NFC teams, losses against Houston, losses in the west coast, losses against Tennessee, consecutive losing season, years out of the playoffs, years not winning the division) culminating in the win tonight.....makes me proud beyond measure.

Don't stop!

Keep climbing!

Keep fighting!

Keep winning!

Thank you Jaguars!
I have to admit, I gave up on this team when they were down tonight. I’m glad I was wrong!
We earned this win. Division teams are not easy and the titans always bring there A game VS us.

So proud to be a jag fan today #DTWD
After they won their 3rd straight game, it started to feel like 1996 all over again…. can’t believe we pulled that off again. Somebody needs to check if any other team has done this after being one loss away from elimination.
Pages: 1 2