Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 vs Titans Rd18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ending the voting off on a high note babyyyy
3. Tyson Campbell
2. Josh Allen
1. Kirk
I’ll give it a go tonight:

3 - Walker
2 - Oluokun
1 - Campbell
I don’t vote in this thing but I don’t see how Agnew couldn’t be one of the top 3.
3. Josh Allen
2. Jenkins
1. Agnew
1. Agnew
2. Cooke
3. Allen

Special teams was superb last night. Cooke bombed 4 punts for over 200 yards and I believe all 4 were inside the 20 or even the 10 yard line. Agnew was bringing back kicks that most returners wouldn't dare to do. He's overdue. I told my brother last night that he could be a Jermaine Lewis type difference maker if we end up making a crazy, crazy play off run. He wanted that game last night and he took his role [BLEEP] seriously man. You could see it on his runs.

Allen, IMHO, gave his best game as a Jaguar last night in his entire career. I am proud of him. I gave up on him around the trade deadline. I am glad he's still in Jacksonville and I hope he gets an extension next year with an even bigger performance. Last night was bittersweet for me though. There was a lot of guys making plays on defense last night that won't be here probably next Summer coming up. Key, Robertson-Harris, etc.

Same for Marvin Jones on offense. Have to strike while the iron's hot man. Would love to see them make a run and play out of their minds.
Can't argue with any of the players already listed. I'm going in a slightly different direction:

3. Walker Little

2. Davon Hamilton

1. Corey Peters

These 3 deserve some love. Little seemed to hold his own in a tough spot. Hamilton and Peters contained Henry, who could have taken over the game in the 2nd half. Not sure if Fatukasi is healthy yet since he barely showed up in the box score. Thankfully, the 34 year old Peters picked up the slack.
(01-08-2023, 11:11 AM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't argue with any of the players already listed. I'm going in a slightly different direction:

3. Walker Little

2. Davon Hamilton

1. Corey Peters

These 3 deserve some love. Little seemed to hold his own in a tough spot. Hamilton and Peters contained Henry, who could have taken over the game in the 2nd half. Not sure if Fatukasi is healthy yet since he barely showed up in the box score. Thankfully, the 34 year old Peters picked up the slack.
Peters was incredible last night.
3 Campbell
2 Jenkins
1 Agnew
3 - Riley Patterson
2 - Arden Key
1 - Josh Allen
Not to be overlooked is Oluokun, who I think made the last 3 tackles to stop the Titans at the end.
Safe to say we have good luck with players named "Campbell"
Give everyone 3 points in honor of Damar Hamlin, getting an AFCS crown and to celebrate a fantastic season.
3 Allen
2 Campbell
1 Jenkins

Player Points
Allen 12
Campbell 9
Walker Little 6
Jenkins 5
Agnew 5
Patterson 3
Oluokon 2
Cooke 2