Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Reporters post-game question to Khan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched the video of Khan’s post-game comments.  In the YT comments several poster stated the first question asked was disrespectful.  I can’t hear the first question, can anyone help me out?

Shad did look surprised or pissed.
Do you have a link to the video?
I don’t think it was the questions she was asking. I think it was out she was delivering the questions.

She wasn’t really asking questions, she was saying stuff like welcome to the playoffs…..and then she stick the mic in their face.

Reporters did the same type of thing when Dale Jr won at Daytona after his dad passed. It’s their attempt to get raw emotions.
(01-08-2023, 02:15 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]I watched the video of Khan’s post-game comments.  In the YT comments several poster stated the first question asked was disrespectful.  I can’t hear the first question, can anyone help me out?

Shad did look surprised or pissed.

The reporter said "How does it feel to have your first division title?"

It is not the first division title under his ownership. 

Khan mentioned "that speaks volumes" as he sort of gestured at the reporter who asked that. 
IMO - He was perturbed and  making a point that the nat'l media is not informed on this team.
Thanks. He did look perturbed!

https://youtu.be/15iS8gfhfOw

This has better sound. Could hear the question.
What an idiot reporter lol
It’s not disrespectful. It’s incompetence.
(01-08-2023, 03:03 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not disrespectful.  It’s incompetence.

And ignorance..
(01-08-2023, 03:03 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not disrespectful.  It’s incompetence.

Agreed, it looked like his comment repectfully pointed that out.
Good for Khan for saying something. These media boys that never played a down in backyard football need to do their homework.

The competent find incompetence disrespectful.