Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: In town for game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In town for a game for the first time since 1999, with my 12 year old son.  Where is the best spot to buy Jaguar apparel, specifically sweatshirts and winter hat?

Thanks.
In stadium has a great selection but pricier.

There’s a line of stores but I forget the name of it that carries a lot of Jags merch
Up here in Fernandina Bealls
Dead [BLEEP] serious and I have found some of my sports teams gear there:

Wal-Mart.
Look for apparel in front of gate 3. If you hear a guy playing the saxophone, you’re in the right place.

Inside the stadium is the best place, near the eating places mid-deck.
Glad people are coming in! I could not make this one, since I drove 8 hours for the game last week, but we gave away our tickets to family members who are jags fans (not going to make a buck and put chargers fans in the seats). Let’s make it loud tonight!
I came in from out of town last weekend for the Titans game. Sadly can't make it down there for today's game. Anyways stopped by sportsmania at the beach before going to family's house. Never seen sportsmania that jammed before. Usually have a good selection but they were nearly wiped out of gear. Parking lot was packed. Was cool to see. Wish I was there for Chargers game today.
I'm local but I'll be there.  If anyone still wants to go, tickets (mostly resale) are still available.  Prices have actually gone down compared to earlier in the week.
We have outlets in Nashville I heard
Fanatics' warehouse is on Commonwealth Ave, just go see if they'll let you pick your own order.

It was great when they still had stores in Jacksonville. Now there are very limited options other than online or at the stadium.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Thanks for all the suggestions.  Ran to Academy, nothing and [BLEEP].  Found one sweatshirt. Nothing else in the store.  It was a great game and environment.   Heading back to Maryland.
(01-16-2023, 11:28 AM)mocojaguar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the suggestions.  Ran to Academy, nothing and [BLEEP].  Found one sweatshirt. Nothing else in the store.  It was a great game and environment.   Heading back to Maryland.
Whoa! Maryland?! And judging by your username, you’re in MOCO?
(01-16-2023, 11:30 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2023, 11:28 AM)mocojaguar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the suggestions.  Ran to Academy, nothing and [BLEEP].  Found one sweatshirt. Nothing else in the store.  It was a great game and environment.   Heading back to Maryland.
Whoa! Maryland?! And judging by your username, you’re in MOCO?

Yes, been up here for 20 years.  Lived in Jax from 1990 to 2001.   We stayed on the Southbank, took the River taxi (froze our butts off coming back) and hung out at the patio bar across from the baseball stadium.    Lots of changes to the city.