Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: MESSAGE TO THE DOUBTERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[BLEEP] YOU U [BLEEP] PIECES OF [BLEEP] GO EAT GARBAGE

DUVAL FOR LIFE

LONG LIVE DOUG PEDERSON 

SHOUTOUT TO WOLFIE FOR SALMON
TREVOR IS THE TRUTH.

I rest my case.
[Image: brilliant-guiness.gif]
Team of destiny
If this was on Reddit I would give you platinum good sir, very well spoken and thought out thread 10/10 will read daily.

LOL lets go tho
Salmon streak lives on for another week,I am telling everyone this right now if the players, and all the fans ate salmon all dureing season jags would have a lot more wins. Its gotta be the salmon!!!
THERE IS NO FEAR IN THIS DOJO
It always the Jags.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Believe
That TD just before half gave me something to put my hat on (Doug and halftime). Game was a microcosm of the entire season. P.S. Walker needs to stop being an idiot.
WE LIKE 4 INTERCEPTIONS

WE LIKE FUMBLING

WE LIKE NO CALLS

WE LIKE BLEEDING

WE LIKE SHOVING FLOPPERS

WE LIKE UGLY

IT WAKES THE HYPE

IT WAKES THE FIGHT

IF YOU WANT PRETTY AND EASY GET THE HELL OUT OF DUVAL
Thanks for the shoutout Strayajag
(01-15-2023, 01:34 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/jalenramsey/status/1...O8AIuzeqdg

Hahahaha RAMSEY

Looooool!

How's the couch Jalen?
[Image: rick-flair-wooo.gif]
(01-15-2023, 12:51 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]If this was on Reddit I would give you platinum good sir, very well spoken and thought out thread 10/10 will read daily.

LOL lets go tho

Was it this potion of his post directed squarely at you that spurned your response? 

"[BLEEP] YOU U [BLEEP] PIECES OF [BLEEP] GO EAT GARBAGE"

Just curious.
(01-15-2023, 02:51 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2023, 12:51 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]If this was on Reddit I would give you platinum good sir, very well spoken and thought out thread 10/10 will read daily.

LOL lets go tho

Was it this potion of his post directed squarely at you that spurned your response? 

Just curious.

I don't even know what you're trying to get at here I'm gonna be 100% honest.
(01-15-2023, 03:11 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2023, 02:51 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Was it this potion of his post directed squarely at you that spurned your response? 

Just curious.

I don't even know what you're trying to get at here I'm gonna be 100% honest.

I just wanted to repost the bit where someone else said "[BLEEP] you" to you instead of me saying it. 

100% honest
(01-15-2023, 03:12 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2023, 03:11 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know what you're trying to get at here I'm gonna be 100% honest.

I was wanted to repost the bit where someone else said "[BLEEP] you" to you instead of me saying it. 

100% honest

Ah, love you too.
Pages: 1 2