Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Post-preseason schedule predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. vs. GB - L

2. @ SD - L

3. vs. BAL - W

4. vs. IND - L

5. @ CHI - L

6. vs. OAK - W

7. @ TENN - L

8. @KC - L

9. vs. HOU - W

10. @DET - L

11. @BUF - L

12. vs. DEN - L

13. vs. MIN - L

14. @HOU - L

15. vs. TENN - W

16. @IND - L

4-12...damn

1. vs. GB - L

2. @ SD - W

3. vs. BAL - L

4. vs. IND - W

5. @ CHI - W

6. vs. OAK - L

7. @ TENN - W

8. @KC - L

9. vs. HOU - W

10. @DET - W

11. @BUF - L

12. vs. DEN - L

13. vs. MIN - W

14. @HOU - L

15. vs. TENN - W

16. @IND - W

9-7
Seems about right
I think 11-5 if we upset the Pack. 10-6 if we dont. Either way I see 0 chance we hang with any of my playoff team picks - Pittsburgh, Cinci, Kansas City, New England(We would get murdered again), and Oakland.

http://nflplayoffpredictor.com/?L=EwRmoi...-vCb8QABiA

Quote:I think 11-5 if we upset the Pack. 10-6 if we dont. Either way I see 0 chance we hang with any of my playoff team picks - Pittsburgh, Cinci, Kansas City, New England(We would get murdered again), and Oakland.

http://nflplayoffpredictor.com/?L=EwRmoi...-vCb8QABiA
KC and Oakland we could hang with.
Quote:1. vs. GB - L

2. @ SD - L

3. vs. BAL - W

4. vs. IND - L

5. @ CHI - L

6. vs. OAK - W

7. @ TENN - L

8. @KC - L

9. vs. HOU - W

10. @DET - L

11. @BUF - L

12. vs. DEN - L

13. vs. MIN - L

14. @HOU - L

15. vs. TENN - W

16. @IND - L

4-12...damn
We can beat CHI.

We can split with all 3 division foes.

We can beat DE

We can beat BUF

We can beat MIN

7-9
I'm expecting around 8-8. Keeping the expectations low.
Quote:KC and Oakland we could hang with.
Yeah I think KC would be our best bet and Oakland would be #2 in terms of  how close the games would be. The thing is my prediction page has us at home vs the Steelers and personally I think they would embarrass us at home considering both teams were 100% healthy.
8-8 with no passrush

9-7 with a better kicker

11-5 if had both.

Under 8-8 bradley is fired.
lol I knew it. Gus would tank this team no matter how much talent it has. And we lost to the Baltimore and I gave us that on a whim. We might not win a game until Raiders get here.

LOL at the people that predicted 11-5 under Gus "the bus" Bradley, soon to be holder of the worst winning percentage of any NFL HC with more than 50 games in NFL history. 

I have been off by literally one game for both our wins by predicting us to beat Baltimore and Oakland. Turns out we beat Indy and Chicago. But we are on pace for my prediction. I didn't think we would beat any teams outside our division with winning records as is typical of this team under Gus and that is coming to fruition. I still think we beat Houston and Tennessee at home to get us to 4-12.