Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How I walked into work this AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was me walking into work here is Western NY, Bills country, this AM. My coworker snapped this from across the office lol excuse the awful mid-sentence speaking face

[Image: IMG-20230116-074710154.jpg]

What you don't see is the teal dyed hair underneath the Trevor wig as well
LOL

Good stuff.
Way to represent.
STYLIN AND PROFILIN
LOOKIN AS ONLY YOU CAN LOOK
Looks more like Dewey than Lawrence... LOL, but either way, nice pic
(01-16-2023, 01:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]This was me walking into work here is Western NY, Bills country, this AM. My coworker snapped this from across the office lol excuse the awful mid-sentence speaking face

You from here and relocate or chose the team for other reasons?
(01-16-2023, 02:09 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2023, 01:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]This was me walking into work here is Western NY, Bills country, this AM. My coworker snapped this from across the office lol excuse the awful mid-sentence speaking face

You from here and relocate or chose the team for other reasons?

I'm from Rochester, NY. Where I live currently. I was 7 when Jax got the team and though "that's a cool logo and colors" and I've never looked back. Been a diehard since then. Went to a Jags game in Buffalo in either 97 or 98, can't remember which season it was.

I lived in Tampa for a few years in my 20's but still stayed faithful to Jax. I follow along with the Bills a lot since that's all I hear around here, but DTWD all day. There's a running joke among my friends here that I'm the only Jags fan in NY

(01-16-2023, 02:02 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Looks more like Dewey than Lawrence...  LOL, but either way, nice pic

Waffle house got me looking a little ratty lol
That’s awesome dude!

I get similar looks here in Maryland. My phone blows up during big Jags games because I’m the only Jags fan anyone knows around here. I love it though
Nice !!!
Classic t-law at work. Lol great stuff.
(01-16-2023, 02:20 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2023, 02:09 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]You from here and relocate or chose the team for other reasons?

I'm from Rochester, NY. Where I live currently. I was 7 when Jax got the team and though "that's a cool logo and colors" and I've never looked back. Been a diehard since then. Went to a Jags game in Buffalo in either 97 or 98, can't remember which season it was.

I lived in Tampa for a few years in my 20's but still stayed faithful to Jax. I follow along with the Bills a lot since that's all I hear around here, but DTWD all day. There's a running joke among my friends here that I'm the only Jags fan in NY

(01-16-2023, 02:02 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Looks more like Dewey than Lawrence...  LOL, but either way, nice pic

The game you’re talking about was in 1998. That was the game Doug Flutie ran a bootleg, which was a busted play, and ran it in for the game winning TD on 4th down with :18 left in the game. 

The Jaguars were 5-0 going into the game and the Bills were 2-3. 

The Bills won the game 17-16. Tavian Banks scored the Jaguars only TD on the first possession of the game and were held out of the endzone for the rest of the game.

Taylor was inactive this game.
(01-16-2023, 02:20 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2023, 02:09 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]You from here and relocate or chose the team for other reasons?

haha same reason for me except i was 14.  The Kitty Logo better than the weird panther
Ha ha, well played sir, very well played!!!

I assume you 'lived the role' for the day and did your best to get fired before lunch, before storming back in the afternoon to make managing director

Absolutely love it!! Great work. 

I'm expecting you to be dressed like that all week!