Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: James Starks tried to clown the Jags….
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Halftime tweet

After the game

Keep in mind that this dude is a “professional” sports analyst. Dude just showed what kind of person he really is. Enjoy the replies.
Who?
Who is James Starks?
Playoff teams don't go down 27 and have to battle back? LOL. That was the 3rd biggest comeback in post season history. What happened to the 28 - 3 ATL/NEW crowd then? What about that BUF/HOU comeback? There's been plenty.

Dude...somebody get his address. I'll order a bag of kitty litter and have it delivered there. [BLEEP] that guy. LOL.
Never heard of him
Good to know the outcome doesn’t matter lol. Personally, I thought Trevor had 4 throws that game where the outcome of them ultimately didn’t matter. The final outcome on the score board though? That’s a tougher sell.
Outcome is moot?

Bruh, this is the playoffs. THE OUTCOME IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
this guy is a tool, never heard of him.
The twitter replies say it all.

James Starks the First must be proud today.
Playoff teams don't go down 27-0 lol. What about the Bills being down 35-3 to the Oilers years ago then beating them on their way to the Super Bowl .....

Dude's a pure idiot.
(01-16-2023, 02:16 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: [ -> ]Halftime tweet

After the game

Keep in mind that this dude is a “professional” sports analyst. Dude just showed what kind of person he really is. Enjoy the replies.

Patriots/Falcons...? lol
(01-16-2023, 02:56 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2023, 02:16 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: [ -> ]Halftime tweet

After the game

Patriots/Falcons...? lol

Nah. Outcome doesn't matter. Real playoff teams don't get down by that much. Pats SB has an asterisk
Nobody wants to be down 27-0, but what an insane come back by the jags. Also, I don’t know this guy or care, but I will point to most of the coverage being very positive for the jags. Undisputed had a nice segment on the jags today.
Real sports writers don't make an [BLEEP] of themselves on twitter. I'd comment if I still had twitter, lol.
From a guy whose most rushing yards in a season = 601 yds
His first comment was sooo completely understandable, but to double-down after the fact with "outcome is moot"!!??!? He will be clowned for the rest of his career - a career that he may have just permanently stunted - for that! How foolish.
I hope we win the Super Bowl, then what.
(01-16-2023, 03:49 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we win the Super Bowl, then what.

We go, back, Jack, do it again…
Deary, deary me .... 

Someone's bought this fellow a shovel for Christmas cause he's digging a hole till china
Pages: 1 2