Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My Jags Fan Card Revoked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love that this team don't give a [BLEEP] what any one says or believes NOW. Trevor even said it in his interview.. I hope the Jags give all the haterz a Heart Attack .. When they started this playoff run my Wife was in my [BLEEP] for Lack of faith and she ain't a Jags fan . She just like who I like, but shyt she was more of a Jags fan than most of us in here. When things were looking like crap she was like If this is your team believe ... If they lose don't get mad with them...you didn't believe in them and then want to complain when you get what you ask for with your unbelief. So when I shut my mouth and they started to win .....all I could hear is hers everytime I told her they won. They should revoke yours and all the rest of you who doubted them Jags Fan Card... Jags Fan whatever. ME after she said that crickets.
[Image: thumbs-up-nod.gif]
(01-16-2023, 07:49 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: [ -> ]I love that this team don't give a [BLEEP] what any one says or believes NOW. Trevor even said it in his interview.. I hope the Jags give all the haterz a Heart Attack .. When they started this playoff run my Wife was in my [BLEEP] for Lack of faith and she ain't a Jags fan . She just like who I like, but shyt she was more of a Jags fan than most of us in here. When things were looking like crap she was like If this is your team believe ... If they lose don't get mad with them...you didn't believe in them and then want to complain when you get what you ask for with your unbelief. So when I shut my mouth and they started to win .....all I could hear is hers everytime I told her they won. They should revoke yours and all the rest of you who doubted them Jags Fan Card... Jags Fan whatever. ME after she said that crickets.

It was always the jags. No revocation. All aboard. 

Let’s go!
(01-16-2023, 10:25 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2023, 07:49 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: [ -> ]I love that this team don't give a [BLEEP] what any one says or believes NOW. Trevor even said it in his interview.. I hope the Jags give all the haterz a Heart Attack .. When they started this playoff run my Wife was in my [BLEEP] for Lack of faith and she ain't a Jags fan . She just like who I like, but shyt she was more of a Jags fan than most of us in here. When things were looking like crap she was like If this is your team believe ... If they lose don't get mad with them...you didn't believe in them and then want to complain when you get what you ask for with your unbelief. So when I shut my mouth and they started to win .....all I could hear is hers everytime I told her they won. They should revoke yours and all the rest of you who doubted them Jags Fan Card... Jags Fan whatever. ME after she said that crickets.

It was always the jags. No revocation. All aboard. 

Let’s go!

Aye Aye Captain

Hey, we've all been burnt with this team year after year so the doubt is really hard to get over. Don't be too hard on yourself.