Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire Doug Pederson! What a terrrible coaching job!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just joking.  I for one am proud of the boys. It was a young team that made too many mental errors to win the game. A little more help on the offensive and defensive lines and this team will become real contenders. Great season! Well beyond anyone's realistic expectations!
You were fixin to get flame broiled like a whopper.
I thought you were going to criticize him for his conservative gameplan. I obviously don't want to fire him. But I'm sure if he had to do it over again, he might have been a little less horizontal in the passing game and a little more aggressive down the field. Even still we had a chance at the end. That Agnew fumble was just so unfortunate. Guy was just trying to make a play and it slipped out of his hand.
Doug looks tired in the post game presser.
(01-21-2023, 09:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Doug looks tired in the post game presser.

It's not easy resurrecting a dead franchise,  but he has done it.
(01-21-2023, 09:06 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2023, 09:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Doug looks tired in the post game presser.

It's not easy resurrecting a dead franchise,  but he has done it.
LOL. Exactly. Doug was out there lugging this team around like Moses did his people on a biblical level.

I love what this team did in one year. They bought in. They believed. They stepped up and they exceeded most expectations around here.

I said 9 - 8 was possible. With the crown of the south and a divisional winner. We were close.

The reality is that as long as Doug and Trevor are in sync? The game should ultimately slow down and then it's just a matter of plugging in the right players here and there.

We're there. This doesn't feel like 2017 going into 2018. This feels like 1996 going into 1997 and that means this team should be in contention for the next few years in a row.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(01-21-2023, 09:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2023, 09:06 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not easy resurrecting a dead franchise,  but he has done it.
LOL. Exactly. Doug was out there lugging this team around like Moses did his people on a biblical level.

I love what this team did in one year. They bought in. They believed. They stepped up and they exceeded most expectations around here.

I said 9 - 8 was possible. With the crown of the south and a divisional winner. We were close.

The reality is that as long as Doug and Trevor are in sync? The game should ultimately slow down and then it's just a matter of plugging in the right players here and there.

We're there. This doesn't feel like 2017 going into 2018. This feels like 1996 going into 1997 and that means this team should be in contention for the next few years in a row.

+1
He's done any number of good things this season but on a personal note its been massively refreshing not having to watch every positive, dynamic, exciting drive completely torpedoed by our own dumb, lazy or ill disciplined penalties.

From Bradley to Marrone to Meyer ... God bless you, If only for that doug!
(01-21-2023, 10:33 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2023, 09:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. Exactly. Doug was out there lugging this team around like Moses did his people on a biblical level.

+1

+2