Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The loss sucks, but the improvement is undeniable.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZilxSPtYrNzI5D1ZasXKqhOBXPunzPbmLq-mBA4w...1350-nd-v1]
This has to be remembered. This loss stings because we've come to expect this team to go knock off hof qbs @ home. That's NEW. Agnew doesn't fumble I think we win that game. This is the start of something not the end of something.
(01-21-2023, 11:01 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be remembered.  This loss stings because we've come to expect this team to go knock off hof qbs @ home.  That's NEW.  Agnew doesn't fumble I think we win that game.  This is the start of something not the end of something.

I was very impressed with how close we kept it with that team, only dissapointment really was letting Chad Henne go 99 yards for a TD tho, that one is still a pain in my side.
(01-21-2023, 11:19 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2023, 11:01 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be remembered.  This loss stings because we've come to expect this team to go knock off hof qbs @ home.  That's NEW.  Agnew doesn't fumble I think we win that game.  This is the start of something not the end of something.

I was very impressed with how close we kept it with that team, only dissapointment really was letting Chad Henne go 99 yards for a TD tho, that one is still a pain in my side.

Let's be real about that drive.  Most of that was the running game. Henne no doubt made some key throws including the screen td to Kelce.  Pass Rush has been a problem all year long. The Chiefs offensive line protected their QB's today.
We need to invest in the o-line still. I think a top guard on the left would really do wonders.
Jags wins over the past 3 years combined: 10
Jags wins under Doug Pederson: 10
(01-22-2023, 12:11 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]Jags wins over the past 3 years combined: 10

Wow. That’s incredible.
(01-22-2023, 01:49 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2023, 12:11 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]Jags wins over the past 3 years combined: 10

Wow. That’s incredible.

incredible and an indictment on the previous coaches.