Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thank you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this thread will likely be short-lived, but thank you to the players, coaches, and fans for making football fun again this year. It was truly a fun journey to be on with everyone on this board. Here’s to hoping this was just the first stop of an epic adventure.
Thank you!
Absolutely, thank you. Jaguars football is revived.
This was my first ever season of following the NFL properly

Same with Jags, I followed the team casually in 2019, joined the forum around urban myer tenure time and went all in this season.

Enjoyed every damn minute of it, great forum as well
Congrats on a great season. I was pulling for you guys to go all the way, it was impressive seeing the jags turn their season around.
So much gratitude to Shad for believing in J'ville and continuing to invest. Gratitude to Baalke for being better at his job than I thought he was. No more talk of not having a good GM here. Can't say enough about the man, leader, and coach that Doug Pederson is. We've got our longtime, great coach. Grateful for Trevor. He is that dude! There's only one Mahomes. But Trevor is right there on the tier behind him with Burrow and Allen. And rather have 16 than either of those two. Humble, mature, resilient, and a heck of a leader. Kirk, ETN, Zay, Engram, Campbell, Allen, Walker, Oluokun, Jenkins, Agnew. Freaking love this team, man!
(01-21-2023, 11:35 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]I know this thread will likely be short-lived, but thank you to the players, coaches, and fans for making football fun again this year. It was truly a fun journey to be on with everyone on this board. Here’s to hoping this was just the first stop of an epic adventure.

Hear, hear. Back at ya, buddy.These past 2 months have been damned fun, haven't they? Thanks to everyone on here for the online environment you help create. With the season over I shall head east, to toil, but I will check in from time to time during the deadzone and darft when able. STAY HYPE
Underrated thread..
Thank you, Jaguars. What a season it has been.

Anyone who attended the last two home games are truly appreciative for what this team has brought the fans this season. I’m truly appreciative and look forward to next season.