Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Final video for this season.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok Jags lost last night, but it was still a great season.  Here are my honest feelings about jags final game ,and loss.   Please watch whole video.  

https://youtu.be/SNi-ps0Zihg
Thanks for taking the time to post these through the season wolf... Look forward to the fire being back for the first game in preseason...

Out of interest did you have salmon yesterday?
(01-22-2023, 12:14 PM)cat bells Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for taking the time to post these through the season wolf... Look forward to the fire being back for the first game in preseason...

Out of interest did you have salmon yesterday?

yes i did have salmon yesterday.  no fire in first pre-season game,the videos start in regluar season.
Love the video, Snowy! I've been watching your videos off and on for damn near 10 years. I hate that you and I both now have grey hair!!

SuperBowl or Bust, I think is a bit too optimistic though. I think we're still 2 or 3 years from our window, to be honest...

Go Jags!!!!
the team needs to win a Super bowl while they are trending in the up direction now.    I do think though that was the best video i made this season. Stright up real feelings after the disapointing loss.  I also belieave i been doing that all season this year.
After sleeping on it, I don’t think it’s Super Bowl or bust. I think the goal should be the same every year with winning our division and getting a home playoff game. Just make the playoffs with a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

The 1999 Jaguars were the sexy pic for the Super Bowl and the following year the team fell apart. I would be happy if we just had a shot every year by making the tournament.
The last thing we need is to have desperate fans trying to [BLEEP] and moan after every season. That results in a pitch fork crowd that wants a great coach gone. And then they finally get the great coach gone and it results in a downward spiral of the entire team.

This is our team.

We are on a trajectory of winning. To be an jerk-store that criticizes whether we make it to the SB in 2023 is kinda a BULL CRAP move.

WE will be who we are. And we should support the team throughout it!
I'm not moaning. I'm telling the truth look whats happened to rams after a few susssful seasons,they just barly  won a super bowl before their downward sprial started back,ad now the HC is talking about takeing time off. Same thing happend with Eagles after they won Super Bowl with doug Pedseron there. Jags need to win  at least one super bowl for the city of Jacksonville before its to late.
Look what happened to the Jaguars after the 1999 season. It should never be Super Bowl or bust. It should be about making the playoffs every year with a chance to win it all.

No one year wonders.
Look at whats happened to Jags after everytime they get to afc champtionship, and lose in it. the team goes down the toliet.  Jags need to win a Super bowl while the arroew is pointing up.  

yes i want them to win the division  of course ,i would love to see a Super bowl win by the jags.