Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 5 things to beat Green Bay..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Number 1 make Aaron Rodgers life miserable by rushing him..

Number 2 Jalen Ramsey must be on par with Jordy Nelson..

Number 3 offensive line especially Kelvin Beachum and Joeckel need to keep Bortles upright..

Number 4 run the ball, run run pass pass..

Number 5 no dumb penalties especially on offense.. OMG lol the Cincinnati game killed me.. When we got backed up 20 yards from the Cincinnati 1 yard line..

Let's start fast and at least get to 4-0 r 3-1.. Let haters be haters GO JAGS!!!!
This thread is premature. We have not cut our roster down to 53 players yet.

Quote:This thread is premature. We have not cut our roster down to 53 players yet.

Figure out way to get Denver/Green Bay fans like JDub to go away.
This game is up to the offense. Gotta win the shootout.
1. Put pressure on Rodgers all day.

2. Wrap up tackles and play stellar D on 3rd downs.

3. OL plays good, gives Bortles time to throw and opens up lanes for Ivory/Yeldon

4. No stupid penalties

5. Cover Nelson, Cobb, and Adams. 

Quote:This thread is premature. We have not cut our roster down to 53 players yet.
Thought police in full effect
So what you're saying is the Jags will lose the first game.  

This game will be all about the Jags' defensive front 7, IMO.

-The Jags should have the secondary pieces to cover well,, but if there's not much pressure on Rodgers, the coverage will eventually fail and he'll pick them apart.

Pressure is key.

- Run defense must be stout (at the very least, much better than that Cincy game debacle). If Green Bay can just keep pounding the ball at will, Rodgers may not even have to do too much.

If Jags' defensive front plays well (pass rush & run defense), then Jax has a very good shot to win it. If not,,,,,,, could be ugly.
We just need to do what we did last year with the Panthers, but finish the job this time.

We fought hard against a Super Bowl team, but we can't beat ourselves with the turnovers.

We need to rush the passer. Tackle well and not have 500 penalties.
Collapse pocket

No picks from BB

Get the ball in Arobs hands

Get Jack and Telvin on the field together

Feed Ivory his 15 carries
1. Sneak into the Packers practice and break Aaron Rodgers' leg.

1. Get Josh Sitton to play guard and

2. Play defense and hold them to 24 points or less

That's all

So premature speculation?
How to beat Green Bay :

1-  score more points than them.

I have some real concerns about our ability to rush any QB. Maybe we've been saving it for the regular season, but I haven't seen anything in the preseason games to lead me to believe the pass rush will be improved significantly. Would LOVE to be proven wrong.
Quote:I have some real concerns about our ability to rush any QB. Maybe we've been saving it for the regular season, but I haven't seen anything in the preseason games to lead me to believe the pass rush will be improved significantly. Would LOVE to be proven wrong.
Fowler will sack Rodgers on the first play of the game, and wipe his cleat off.
Sign Sitton and Parkey/Barth

Get Jack on the field

Start Sitton

Don't start Joke

Cut Myers
Bradley has these guys too relaxed, I'd like to see them with a bit of fire in the belly even if its in a losing effort.
Maybe the rush was going easy in preseason to avoid injury ? One can hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9